Chapter 11

Chris listened silently as I told him all about Damien, Nick, and Stacy. When I was finished he just sat there with a shocked kind of expression on his face. Me myself didn't even know how to feel about Damien staying at my place and enrolling in my school. I mean this is the last year for me for high school. 

"So what should I do? I really don't want to stay at my fathers now that Damien is there." I spoke Damiens name as if it was a sin to say something that foul. 

"Well," Chris started, " You could stay at my place." 

"That's a great idea! I'll go get my stuff right now!" I sprung out from the chair and started to run for the door.

"Wait!" Chris stopped me. "You might need the keys." 

"Yea that might be useful." I laughed because of my stupidity. "Oh, and before I forget what do you remember before you got knocked out on Friday? What did the guys that attacked you look like?" 

"They were some of Damiens men. Covered in black, with the words Bloody Satans across their back."

"Oh damn it I made a big mistake." Now feeling horrible for what I said to Nick. 

"What did you do?" 

"Well, uh I kind of questioned Nick about it at school, then insulted him. We sorta got into a fight and now he has to deliver me homework because of my suspension he gave me." Thinking now I should probably apologize to Nick.

"Oh damn that's ruff, anyways here is my spare house keys. Don't lose them." I grabbed his house keys out of his hand and ran out of the hospital gaining weird looks from strangers I passed by on the way.

I was so lost in thought about everything on the way to the hospital I didn't even remember to get by bike, so I walked home. 

A few tree branches wacked my face as I climbed through my window. I grabbed a duffel bag and my backpack and packed everything I needed. Remembering to grab my helmet and keys on the way out I wrote a note and put it on the kitchen table; 

I'm living with a friend for a while. If you need anything call me but I already refilled you beer fridge father so you should be good for that. 

-Mia

I turned only to bump into a large chest. Looking up I say Damien looking down at me with a scowl on his face. 

"Now, where do you think your going?" He asked in a gruff voice sounding tired. It was almost 10 pm, but that's not that late at night. 

"Read the note." I answered flatly. 

He looked of my shoulder seeing that he towered over me and glanced at the note. 

"Well, before you go... The school called and your off the hook for suspension." He told me looking smug. 

"What? Why?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Because tomorrow you are going to show me around the school," He paused to look at me with a mischievous face, "Your going to be my girlfriend in return for leaving home." 

"Woah woah hold on there is no way I am being your freaking girlfriend again, your a lunatic!" 

"Lets put it this way, I know where you are going. If you don't want your dad to know you are staying at Chris's then you will be my girlfriend." He growled, but looked happy at what he said at the same time. 

"Fine." I gritted out through my teeth. I can not believe I am dating my x-boyfriend, the same one who killed my mother, the one that ruined my life.