Chapter 6

Nicks P.O.V

I watched as Mia swiftly kicked Stacy's ass in the hall with a bunch of other people. I should of stepped in to stop her but she looked even more pretty when she was pissed. 

Shut up dude you don't like her!

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts. The caller ID was listed to Dylan, my second in command for my gang. They call us the Merciless Killers. Because we show know mercy when we kill. 

"Hey dude you gotta get here quick, we found the guy that has been stealing from us." Dylan said urgently. 

"Alright where do you have him?" I asked through the phone. 

"We got him cornered in an alley way in the poor parts of town, on 3rd street. It's the first alley you will see on the left hand side." 

"Okay I want him alive when I get there."  I ordered.

I hung up on him and pushed my way through the busy hall and to my bike outside. The sound of an engine made its appearance in my ears as I whipped my head tot he right to see Mia shoving her helmet on and hopping  onto a YZF R6.

I couldn't help but whistle at her gorgeous bike. She had the latest model while I had a blue and black Yamaha YZF R3, from 2014. I raced it once and a while for fun but damn her bike is amazing. 

"Can you please stop staring, it's rude." She asked me in an annoyed tone.

"I wonder where you learned to fight like that?" I thought out loud totally ignoring what she just said.

"None of your business." 

"It was just a question, you don't gotta go all ape shit on me." I said seeing that her was holding herself back from punching me again. 

"Says the guy who is all of a sudden interested in me. Oh and let's not forget the fact that every minute you are snooping around in my business. All. The. Time." She stated while clenching her teeth so hard it looked painful.

"Whatever I don't have time for this, bu-bye." I hopped on my bike and flicked my helmet on, turning i could see her in the mirror flipping me off so I returned the favor by giving her the middle finger in return.

I sped off to where I was supposed to meet Dylan and some of my guys from the gang to teach this dude who was stealing from us a lesson. But I heard a motorbike engine behind me. Looking in the mirror I saw it was only Mia, and from what I knew from fallowing her home she lived in the shady parts of town. The same place where I was heading.

I stopped at the alley way and Mia sped past me. 

Getting of my bike I took of my helmet and cracked my knuckles. I could see a boy around our age on his knees with a stone face. It's like he wasn't scared at all. Whatever he needs to feel the pain in return for stealing money from us. 

"Why did you steal from us?" I asked in a threatening voice, that was scary enough to make people flee the opposite direction, though they already do that at school without the help of my scary voice. 

"I didn't steal anything from you." He stated in a cold voice. 

"You did, we caught you outside our base, with a backpack full of cash on you." Dylans voice from behind me stated.

"There you have it, no trying to deny it now," I paused wondering what I should do to him. "Give me my gun Dylan." I ordered him.

He turned left but soon came back with a black handgun. I gripped the cold metal of the gun with cold hands.

"Now I'm going to ask you again, why did you steal?" I asked but it sounded like and order for him to tell me while I raised the gun and presses it to his temple, right between the eyes.

"My boss said he would kill me if I didn't." He said sounding annoyed with us.

"Who I your bos-" My words were cut off as another bike pulled up to the alley. I didn't move in fear that is was a cop but instead stood there with my gaze fixed on the boy, my gun not straying from his forehead. The loud footsteps told me the person was running up to us. The boy smiled when he saw who it was. Dylan got his gun out and pointed it at the person.

"Chris, what the fuck man?" A strangely familiar female voice asked from behind me. 

Dylan then pointed his gun at who I'm guessing is Chris the boy on the ground, and I turned to see who it was. 

Mia.