Love from Daddy <3

A/N while your reading this listen to habits of my heart by James Young

Joeys POV

"Cat I'm leaving now!" I yell to cat "okay, just don't come home hammered!" She shouts back.
I roll my eyes at here answer and slam the door behind myself.
This was the first gay strip club I have ever been to, I hope I meet someone.
I arrive at the club and park my car, as I enter the dark building a bouncer grabs ahold of my jacket, "hey kid, aren't ya a little too young to be in a place like this ?!" He growls,
"I'm 21 look!" I say pulling out my ID, "okay head in," I roll my eyes as I walk into the loud scenery I take a seat at the bar, I'm so nervous what if everyone thinks I'm too young to be here ?! "What d'ya want kid ?!" The bar tender asks " uuummmmm...... Tequila?" I say not knowing what to order "sure," I down my shot and head to the floor a bunch of guys were dancing along to the music so the stage was adorned of slutty guys working they're way around a pole but there was this one guy who caught my eye, he was wearing a black lace thong with fishnet tights and black boots with a high heel. Our eyes connected as I made my way to the seats near the stage he strut around all of the other guys and head strait for me. I was very nervous I didn't know what to do so sat in the chair and looked up "um hi..." I say to the stunning man, I bite my lip "come here ya little twink!" His voice whispered in my ear.
The guy twirled around and sat on my knee and started playing with my hair,
" I can tell its your first time in a club like this, God.... I bet you and your tight lil' ass are still a virgin!" I gulp and try to hide the lie, "I'm Daniel," he says " I... I'm Joey"I mumble,
Daniel bites his bottom lip and stares at me in curiosity.
"Look, baby ..... You can stay here for the rest of the night and stare at all of these hoes or I can pound your pretty little tight ass for the first time and make you feel things you have never felt before!" Daniel says.

I bite my bottom lip and take in what he just said, he is so hot, his dark eyes that hide mystery his brown hair that looks as soft as "your time is ticking..." He says getting off my lap.
"Daddy! Wait!" I say grabbing his arm "that's more like it baby" he smirks "lemme go grab my coat," he winks. Oh shit.... Am I losing my virginity to a fucking stripper ?!

We enter the cab and Daniel starts to rub my thigh so I look up to him and he smashed his lips into mine I give his tongue an entrance, I moan into the kiss as his hand works his way up higher and is now rubbing my clothed erection.
We decide to stop as we are in a cab with a complete random stranger but that doesn't stop Daniel his hands and stroking my member which makes me harder, I try to keep in my moans but I fail.

We pull up to my house and I see that cat isn't inside, "hey baby, I brought a couple of things to make tonight more fun," he winks pulling me out of the cab. I unlock the door and before I could close it behind me he leans into a passionate kiss I leap onto him wrapping my legs around his waist his hands working his way to my butt "where's the bedroom ?" He breaks from the kiss. I simply point the way.

He practically throws me on the bed, I gasp. He unbuttons my shirt with his bony fingers and I do the same with him. As we undress I notice he is way bigger than me which I get embarrassed about so when we're just in our underwear I turn around so he can't see me,
"What's wrong baby?"Daniel smooth voice whispers " I......you....your big daddy!" I say biting my lip wow he must be like nine inches or something "awe baby you don't have have to be shy," Daniel turns me around running his fingers under the waist band of my underwear "I....c... Can we take this slow.....please?" I mumble I plead "of corse baby I won't go too rough...the safe word is blue!" He smirk pushing me to the bed "wait... I ... I don't know what to do...what if I do something wrong?!" I worry "Just relax..... I'm top."I tense at his words.

He crawls on top of me he starts to pepper kisses along my jawline and then the kisses turned to bites and those bites turned to bruises, I was heavily breathing as he made his way done to my underwear he looked up for confirmation.

I nodded.

He gently pulled down my underwear and my erection springing up.
He kisses my tip. And started bobbing his head up and down. I was a moaning mess. This was the most pleasure my body has ever experienced his warm tongue swirled around my slit, my back was arching as my breathing quickened and he ended with a POP!

Saliva dribbling down his chin as he got up from the bed getting something from his bag, it was lube. I wasn't sure what I was doing, yeah I've watched porn and I've stayed up till 3am reading Larry smuts but this is real life, I can't wait forever.

I spring to my knees he was kneeling over me "okay I'm just gonna stretch you out okay ?" I nod.
I hear him squeezing the lube onto his fingers, I bite my lip.
He inserts one finger, then another, then another. Until my breathing was extremely fast, he began to curl his fingers which made me moan out in pleasure "aghhhhhh....fuck....it hurts!!"I scream "it's okay baby you'll feel good soon.... Oh my gosh your soooooo fucking tight baby!"he takes out his fingers and I whine "daddy why did you stop ??" "Shhhh baby!" I feel his hand spread my cheeks and I feel his tongue inside of me which makes me scream in pleasure "AGGHHHH DADDY!!!!!! You feel so good inside of me!!!!!!!"
I hear him hum I'm pleasure. He touches me and I gasp "oh shit!" I breath out deeply which leads to more moans.
His soft hand is rubbing up and down my shaft I let out a little bit of presume and he wipes it away with his thumb and sucks on his finger he sits up facing me and says "are you ready baby?" I nod as I catch up with my breath.

He bends me over and I feel his tip lining up with my entrance I take in a deep breath and bite my lip I feel him thrust in but on the 1/4 of him was in me I scream out in pain but I say "deeper!" He was half way in and I already felt like I was full he pushed the rest of him in and stopped and I adjusted to the new feelings and I nod to tell him to start moving, it hurt so much tears pricked my eyes and one poured down my face. But... The pain turned to please and I gripped the bedsheets with my sweaty hands we were both panting at this point, Daniel was picking up the pace and he started clawing at my back with his witch nails (that's from one of the vlogs) and it was drawing blood my throbbing errection was so hard that I yelled out "I'm gonna....c..cum!" My knees were buckling "cum in daddy's hand!" Daddy moans getting please from my pain. I do as I was told and I felt my abdomen empty and my stomach feels better. my daddy pulls out and growls "give daddy a blow!" I use all of my strength to get on my knees and lick his slit I Bob my head up and down and he whispers "don't move let me do everything!" I stay there confused, I open my mouth wipe and he thrusts into my throat. I chocked and coughed until my throat adjusted to his size and he was using my throat, after a while I tasted his warm white cum down my throat "daddy you taste good!" We both collapse on the bed and I fall asleep.

I awake and My Daddy is gone I see a note on the end of my bed that says 'you were the best I've ever had, I'll cone over next week and I hope we can do that again
- love from Daddy ❤️

A/N please note that this is the first smut I have ever written