little blue dress pt.1

joey's POV

i was casually just shopping at my local mall. when, i stopped at a store to look at the window. the manikin had a little blue dress on display, that suited her sun kissed skin tone.i stared at the window for so long... i saw myself in that dress.i proceeded into the store, just to check it out. i mean Danny was into role play, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got home and carefully placed the bag under our shoe rack for when we enter to take off  our shoes.

"Joeyyyy!"i heard Danny yell as i took off my shoes and placed the bag onto my spot of the shoe rack. As Daniel went into a hug i noticed a little blue ribbon poking out of the top of the bag in the corner.my eyes widened as i turned Danny into an angle to where he couldn't see it. i snuck it back into its place, Daniel pushed me aside gently and had a confused face, to where as i kissed it away. Danny nodded his head, "i'm going to get food, alright? i'll be right back." i nodded and closed the door after he left.

yay.... dress time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i look into the mirror with a deep stare. i move my hands along my legs.

i love this,

the blue dress stopped at my thighs, which were very clean and smooth because, i do shave my legs (#breakinggenderroles) i felt so sexy. i loved this, i bite my lip and tilt my head and smile

"Joey?"...

A/N inspired by @tronnorfteden