Sex or subscribers?

Joeys POV

I still have to film two gaming videos and edit my daily vlog, gosh being a youtuber is so hard. I never have time to...have fun with Daniel.

"Danny, I'm so tired!" I groan

"Then go to sleep, derium!" He jokes

"I have so much work to do there's no time to sleep," I complain as Daniel walks closer to me rubbing my shoulders.

"I'm sure you can miss an upload just once, they'll understand." He kisses my cheek.

"I can't," I let him keep kissing my neck, he works his way to my collarbone and finds my sweet spot. I moan and look at my laptop thinking about my subscribers.

Sex or subscribers?

Fuck it !

I pick sex!

"Danny," I melt into his touch as he lifts up my shirt, Pecking kisses at my abs "fuck, your so sexy Joey." He moans unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants.

He stops and jumps up to run up stairs, I was confused until he came down with a condom and lube in his hand.

He started planting kisses along my jawline as I moan "Danny, we do this all the time were gonna run out of condoms in the world." I joke as he tore off my clothes and ripped open the condom packaging with his teeth. As he rolled on the condom I felt myself twitch in my pants "I fucking love you," I bite my lip.

Daniel ordered me to bend over on my hands and knees and I did as instructed. He lubed up his dick and his fingers as he began to stretch me out he inserted one finger, then another, then another as my deep moans filled the room. He began to curl his fingers which made my legs shake my breathing quicken "your so fucking tight baby." He whispers into my ear in lust.

He released his fingers and positioned himself at my entrance, he teased Me as the pushed the tip in and nothing more which made me thrust back into Him which made him mad, "why the fuck did you do that?!" He shouts, "y-you were taking too long to make me f-feel good." I stuttered

"Your going to regret that!"

He stood up and walked upstairs to get something,

He came back with a blindfold, a tie and a whip.

A/N oooooo shits about to go down.......