Lesson (1)

UPDATE:: IF TROYES NAME IS IN THIS ITS BECAUSE IVE BEEN ROLL PLAYING AS HIM FOR THE PAST YEAR SO IM SOREY

Sorry I haven't been posting ... I have a shitty life and a lot's going on plus I want to die 24/7 :)))

"Mr.Preda, I see that one of your students was late again, I called you into my office to talk to you about this situation. Not sure that you want to hear it...considering it's highly inappropriate and it is your student after all and I'm terribly sorry for my language."

" it's alright, I want an excuse of why he keeps being late. I'm sure it's not that bad."

" well...one of our janitors walked in on Joey Graceffa bent over a sink with a Junior pounding into him and uh, He didn't stop at all...he kept his eyes locked with the janitor while screaming pornographically and I'm pretty sure the janitor said that he came all over the sink with him still in the bathroom."

" are you kidding me?"

" Nope, this isn't the first time either. He's been late too many times over this, we've caught him many times in many places, every time we'd try and call his parents, he'd usually say that he wouldn't be late again. This is why I'm notifying you because it needs to be looked at"

" why not other teachers? "

He clears his threat, taking his glasses off.

" it ends up never happening or never being brought up ever again. He uh, ended up on his knees after class for every single teacher that we've told... but this is a bit more different because our janitor hasn't returned yet."

Daniel swallowed harshly, nodding.

" Plus, I've noticed that Joey has been more late to your class than any of the others,"

" I'll take care of it, I'll talk to him after class."

"thank you"

***********************************************************************

Mr. Preda sat up from his chair, walking around the desk with all eyes on him. He chuckles a bit, leaning back against the front of it and resting his hand on it whilst tapping his nimble fingers. His tongue slid across his bottom lip, that's when his students started to panic knowing they're in some deep shit, But it wasn't them.

" thank you all for your time. That is all for today's lesson, I want your papers due by tomorrow other wise you'll be in trouble, I am not in a very good mood right now so don't ask questions... I want you all out of my classroom ..."

Everyone stayed silent.

"Now!"

All of them started scattering grabbing their books and papers with lots of clashing. No chatter at all, that was until he saw one one the students he's very upset with. Slowly, gathering his things. He stared down at him with his jaw clenched , nostrils probably flaring by now.

Joey.Michael.Graceffa.

His students were all leaving out of the door now with lots of chatter and pushing. Mr. Preda's fingers were no longer tapping on the desk, but his arms are crossed.

The green eyed boy walked away from his desk but was interrupted by his teacher's voice.

"And where do you think you're going?"