Little blue dress pt.2

Word count: 1170

Dannys POV

"joey?"

he swiftly turns around and his green eyes met my brown ones. "D-Daniel.... i-...i-" i cut him off by pressing my cold fingers onto his warm lips and i turned him around so he was pressed to my front and we stared into the mirror together. i traced my fingers down along his sides and stopped at his hips, where as i proceeded to look down. i noticed that the dress made his ass pop out because of how tight it was. the blue dress had stopped just below his knee. joey had tried to turn around but i had stopped him by grabbing him by the hips so he stood in his place. i kept my hands on his hips as i connected my lips to his neck. he sighed as his hands had found they're own way to my hair. "this dress fits you so well, and your body just molds into the dress like it was made just for you." i mumbled as i kept my lips to his precious neck. he only nodded to my words.

at this time,i wrapped my arms along his waist and finally turned him around, and sat him down on the bed along with me. now,at this state he was straddling me and i had my hands on his body the whole time he looked down and bit his lip. i cupped his face,and swiftly but gently pulled his face to mine. "your so beautiful, do you know that?" i said as we deeply stared at each others eyes "well,you do tell me that every single day, but i'm not going to lie.. your pretty god damn gorgeous yourself,mister Preda." he said giggling to himself and pulled me closer. i laughed at how cute he was. i looked at him one more time before locking his lips with mine. we kept making out with soft gentle kisses as my hands roamed his body through the soft material of the dress. my pants suddenly felt a bit tight and noticed my problem wasn't so little anymore. i took his lip in between my teeth and bit it softly before letting go. we both opened our eyes and laughed.joey had noticed my problem and shortly giggled and blushed. i flipped him over so that now i was on top of him and i was in better control. he wrapped his long legs and skinny arms along my neck as we kissed and our lips softly ate at each other. i deepened the kiss as my tongue explored his mouth and i started to slowly grind myself onto him. joey had let out a short, soft moan into my lips.my hips had bucked and my erection hit his not so clothed ass. i let out a groan at the sudden need of pleasure. joey looked up at me and got up and placed himself on the head board. "come here"he said as he patted the space in front of him.i gulped, and moved closer and closer to the beautiful brunette. he leaned in and had taken off my shirt.his hands had freely roamed my chest and stomach. he laid me down and placed small soft kisses along my chest. "baby, i love you so much" he said as he softly placed a kiss on my lips. "i love you here," he said and placed his kiss on my jaw. "here," a kiss to my neck, "here," a kiss to my collar bone. "here"a kiss to my chest. "everywhere!" he kissed me all over and finally stood up. "condom and lube?" he said standing to his feet.

"j-joey? can i top t-today?" i said with hesitation. he smiled and finally agreed, "sure, of course" i got up and walked to the bed side draw. As i got out a condom from the box and the lube, joey was already on the bed fingering himself biting down on his lip. his action causes a major dent in my jeans. i quickly pulled down my pants and my underwear and climbed on top of joey and had caused his to stop his previous actions. he looked up and i couldn't stop myself from adorning his face with soft kisses. he grabbed the condom from my hand and placed it on my member with a smile.

"im already prepped enough...whats the lube for?" he said with a giggle, i looked at him and smiled as he threw the lube on the floor.i backed down and placed him in front of me. i lifted his legs slightly so i had easy access. i placed myself at his entrance as i pushed slowly taking in his tight hole. his face was so cute! his little scrunched up nose, i looked up again to see if he was okay. he was already a mess, we don't have sex often because we're generally not the type. i took in all his beauty, the little stomach showing due to the dress covering half of it up, his panting and fast breathing and just in generally beauty he opened his eyes and told me to move. i got out of my space bubble and gently started to move inside of him. my thrusts became faster yet sloppy. joey under me with his legs around my waist, helping me reach my high. he soon reached his own, constantly moaning out my name. him having an orgasm, and me pounding into him, and him going up and down because of force. i thrusted into him one last hard time before i undid and placed my head on joeys shoulder and shook in pleasure while moaning his name. i pulled out when i finished, took off the condom and kissed his fore head before going into the bathroom and grabbing a towel only to make a stop at the closet. i went back to our bed, only to see the most beautiful sight in front of me.

there lay a half naked joey with his eyes half open. i giggle as i sit him up so i can unzip the dress. i throw it on the ground and grab a pair of boxers i got from the closet on the way back. i put on an over sized sweater because i knew how cold joey got in the night. i placed him on his side of the bed as i quickly changed into shorts myself.i quickly changed the sheets. i quickly pull joey under the covers along with myself. i stared at joey one more time, taking in his precious beauty. i sighed contently and kissed his fore head. "goodnight my precious baby" i cooed while cuddling into his small frame into my slightly bigger one. "goodnight babe" he whispers as we both fell into a deep sleep

*********************************************************

A/N hey pigletintas ! tysm for us hitting 3.46k i love every single one of you!!!!! byeeeeeeee <3 ideas from tronnorfteden