Camping. Part 2

word count:1098

JOEYS POV

Danny takes my hand and smiles "where are we going?" I giggle. He leads me to a corn field that was part of a near by farm "a corn field?" I question and we sneak under the wire fence "shhh!" He places a finger on his lips.

"This is trespassing" I whimper and bite my lip. Danny rolls his eyes " cmon Joey, live a little. Just have some fun" he places s soft kiss on my temple and the next minute we where making out on the ground.

DANNYS POV

I break from the kiss and smirk "I love you... You have no idea how much" I smile " I love you here" I kiss his head "and here" I kiss his neck "here" I kiss his stomach, I look down and bite my lip and take a handful of his crotch "and here" Joey giggles and clashes his lips with mine, there is nowhere I'd rather be, than with my baby here.

Joey sits up "d-did you bring p-protection?" I smile and nod
"G-good" he stutters

JOEYS POV

For some reason I felt a little nervous this time, we've done this before. But it feels different.

Daniel slowly removes his shirt revealing his soft chiseled chest, I bite my lip and feel myself twitch and over heat.

"A boner already?" Daniel giggles and I feel my face flush with embarrassment "your adorable" Daniel places a soft kiss on my cheek.

I slip off my shirt and throw it aside and let a happy sigh tumble past my lips and let my lips curl into a smile as I admire the tall brunet before me.

Daniel tugs at the zipper on my jeans, "you okay? You look a little nervous" he takes of my jeans and throws them aside along with his. "I'm fine," I bite my lip as Danny throws the condom on the ground and pulls me closer. "Give me a blowjob" he whispers and a wide smirk creeps upon his face, I smiles and I get on my knees and slowly tug down Danny's briefs. I let out a small moan mixed with a whimper when I feel him massage my head playing with my purple locks each touch making me weak at the knees.

I grab ahold of him and starts to move my hand, I start off slow then quicken my pace until I remove my hand and replace it with my mouth. I Bob my Head up and down as I feel him hit the back of my throat which made me choke a little. But Danny liked it when I made choking noises, I made him feel somewhat big.

I swirl my tongue which makes Daniel moan out in pleasure. I let my tongue work magic on the boy as I stop and wipe my chin from my saliva and his pre cum. "W-why did you stop?" I hear Danny trying to catch his breath. I roll my eyes "I'm not sucking your dick the whole time." I complain

DANNYS POV

I let a sigh tumble ((I accidentally spelt tumblr instead.... I need to stop my addiction to that site)) pass my lips as I smiles crawling towards Joey while he lays down on the grass below us. "You fucking hot" I complement him as I hover over his perfect body and lay a soft kiss on his lips.

Our kisses always mean something,
We don't kiss often,
And when we do,
It is electric. A thousand things I never thought I'd feel racing down my spine,Like a symphony of static, composed by this single moment Whole orchestras breathing in my mind.

(Me being poetic as fuck, Lord Jesus Christ would be proud)

'I love this man' I tell myself as a small smile creeps upon my lips
(( am I getting better? Idk you tell me))

"What are you staring at?" Joey giggles "how beautiful you are" I lean down and kiss him.
Our kiss gets more intense as I runs my hands through his hair and I look down and whisper "you uh... Wanna put that condom on me?" I smirk as I feel myself physically cringe.
Joey nods and pulls it from my jean pocket that was carelessly thrown on the floor.
He crawls over to me and opens the packet slowly. I start to become impatient and I sigh.
Joey ignores me and slides the condom on slowly which makes me smile at him and admire how fucking hot he is.

Once he's done I bite my lip as he turns around and spreads himself out. I spit on my fingers and slowly pump one finger inside of the boy. He moans  and I'm pretty sure the guy and then family in the farm house can hear us... "Shhhh the farm house is only there!" I immediately noticed his face blush a dark shade of red and insert the second finger.

He managed to keep quiet until I take out my finger and I bite my lip,n
"You ready baby?" I smirk as I see him reply with a nod while I position myself at his smooth entrance.

I starts off slow as I move myself in and out of him. "Fuck me harder Danny! Please..." Joey whines. "Shhh!" I shush him as I careless let a groan pass my lips. I moves faster and faster until we're both moaning messes on the floor.

"J-Joey.... I'm c-close!" I whine as I pull out of him.
"Come here!" Joey pulls me closer.

JOEYS POV

I wanted to taste him on my lips.
I wanted to feel him slide down my throat.

"Joey...are you sure?" Daniels voice quivers

I nod and smirk as I open my mouth. Daniel pulls me closer to him and I lick his shaft which drove him crazy.
He immediately emptied on my face and into my mouth, he was letting out so many groans, he tugged my hair a little as I bit my lip.

"I love you Joey!" He smiled

"I love you too Danny" I kiss his lip and accidentally get his cum on his lip and I smirk as he licks It off happily.

I cuddle him.

Of all the people I have met over the years.
He's  the one who actually etched memories
Into my heart.

His arms are my safe place.
His heart is my comfort zone.
His soul is my world.