Caught

A/N thank you so much for getting this book up to 100 reads

Joeys POV

Ugh another year of school, another year of the bullies, another year of pointless lessons... Another year of hell.

I stumble into the halls of roaće high and open my locker, I sigh... Is my life allways going to be this shitty ?? I ponder (of something great) until my next class starts, I have English I wonder what teacher I have this year... God, I hope I don't have Mrs helbig... She is absolutely out of her mind I mean like she is fucking mad hatter crazy.

I enter room 2B and I sit and wait for the arrival of the teacher.

"Um... I don't teach in this room until next lesson!" The tall man says.FUCK I GOT MY TIMETABLE WRONG. Omg he is cute! 

"I'm mister Preda," he bits his lip looking at me in awe
"I'm j-Joey,"I walk closer "well... Joey, you can stay here until your next class starts." He moves a lose strand of hair out of my eyes, we both lean into a kiss and our lips connected, his hand running up my thigh and touching my butt. I moan into the kiss as he unbuttons my shirt. We hear a knock on the door and I hid under his desk.

"Here's that paper that you wanted mister Preda, could we discuss the marking system?" Cat says as I unbutton his skinny jeans.
I find my was to his underwear so I slip my hand in and pull out his member and started to move my hand up and down, "weellllll... AGHH....to markk this paper I would haaaaaaa...ve to grade yourrrr aaaaaannswer based onnnn the equaaaaaasion.." He pants "um are you okay mister Preda???" Cat asks "I'm perfectly fine," I stick my tongue into his slit and work my way around his shaft "I think I'll come back later sir" cat awkwardly walks away  "I think that would be best," he moans and locks the door "what the fuck joey?!" I lean on my knees and continue where I left off his moans filled the room "fuuuuck Joey!!" I looked up and he rips off my pants and he stares with hungry eyes.
He bends me over without hesitation and thrusts vigorously into me "AGHHH DADDY!!!" I bite my lip.
Holy shit he is huge!!! I hear the door unlock agin, oh shit I try to hide under the desk again but it was too late...
The principal had walked into the room and daddy's  huge cock was inside of me making me feel amazing,
"Mister Preda! A student told me to check on you because you weren't acting your self but I see we need to call the police!"

The day came to an end with Daddy in handcuffs and in jail and me still horney ☹️ this always happens..... What?! I have a thing for teachers....

A/N somebody come murder me