CHAPTER 3: Uh Oh

Ross pov

We were just sitting here waiting for Vanessa and Laura.then all I sudden I hear a boom. Next you know Vanessa is on the floor with ice cream all over her. The I look to Riker. He has rage in his eyes.so then Rocky,Riker,Rydel,Ratliff,and I ran over to Laura and Vanessa.

End of pov

****************PRESNET****************

Ross: Laura Vanessa are you guys okay ( Ross said that why helping Vanessa and Laura up and hugging Laura)

Vanessa: I'm fine but Laura did kinda get stepped on and slapped pretty hard.

Ross: omg Vanessa who did this to you guys.

Vanessa: it looks like Riker and Delly already got him.

Then Ross looked over and saw Shane on the floor getting beat up by Riker and Rydel. While Rocky and Ratliff where trying to pull them off. 20 mins later they did pull them off.

Shane: Vanessa Laura this isn't over.

Then Vanessa walked over to him and slapped harder than he slapped Laura.

The Shane left with tears in his eyes.

Everyone besides V: woooohh.

Riker: Vanessa are you okay.

Vanessa: yeah I am but my new short is ruined and Laura was slapped pretty hard. But thank you Riker and Delly for beating him up.

Riker and Delly: welcome.

Ross: Laura let me check your cheek.

Laura let go of Ross.

Delly and Raini : awwwww they were hugging.

Ross: woah Laura it's bad. I wonder what Shane's cheek look like.

Laura: I'll be fine.

Rocky: what's with that guy anyways.

Vanessa: lets go to your guys place and me and Laura will explain.

Everyone: okay.

Then everyone left. To the LYNCHES

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N why did Shane hurt Laura and Vanessa? Will Shane be back? What gonna happen at the LYNCHES.

All the characters in this I don't own!!!!!!!