CHAPTER 7: OMG

ROSS pov

I can't believe Laura kissed me. Wait a second she is on the floor knocked out. Ross get out of your thoughts and help her.

End of pov

Ross picked up Laur and started running to his car. The girls were running quick behind him.

Ross:Raini,Vanessa,Delly what happen to Laura.

Girls: we don't know

Vanessa: guys I'm gonna ride with Ross to the hospital Raini ride with Rydel.

Raini and Rydel: okay

Raini and Rydel ran quick to Rydel's car.

While Ross and Vanessa ran quick to Ross's car.

Then they drove off

______________________________________________at the hospital____________________________________

Ross rushed in the hospital with Laura and her hand.

The girl were right behind him.

Ross: doctor nurse somebody help. There a girl here unconscious. Help.

Nurse: okay um I'll get the doctor.

Nurse: doctor we need a doctor.

Doctor : okay son hand her over.

Ross hands Laura to the doctor.

Nurse: okay your gonna have to stay here. I guess if you know here call her family please. I reassure you she is gonna be fine.

Then the nurse left.

Ross called Stormie.

Phone convo

Ross: mom is everyone in the same room as you?

Stormie: yeah. Why?

Ross: put your phone on speaker.

Stormie: okay here we go.

Everyone: hey Ross.

Ross: hey. Anyways when I went to pick up the girls at the club. There was this guy there and he was trying to take Laura home. So I decided to knock him out. Then all of sudden Laura kissed me. Before I can say anything Laura was knocked out on the floor. So we went to hospital and that's we're I'm at and so is Raini, Delly, and Nessa.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO LAURA?

ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY I DO NOT OWN.