Chapter 23: WE LOVE YOU GUYS

The next day. Everyone slept at Maia hotel room. Maia hotel room had to Rooms each room had two beds and three bathrooms. Two fold out couchs. Maia Laura and Vanessa sleep in one bed ( they are really skinny so they fit.) Raini and Rydel sleepy in one bed.( the girls room) ( the boys room) Ross and Calum got a bed. ( In the living room) While Ratliff and Ryland got on the two fold out couches.

Calum and Raini were up and dressed. They were,eating Riker and Rocky at Starbucks.

Laura: hey Rain where you going?

Raini: Me and Calum are going out to Starbucks.

Vanessa: ah I see the fun for you two didn't stop last night. It continues.

Raini: yep I guess.

Rydel and Maia: have fun.

Raini: can do my lovelys. Bye guys love you.

Girls: love you too.

Rani left and met Calum in the living room. Ratliff and Ryland were still sleep and they didn't want to wake them up so they just left quietly. They finally arrived at Starbucks. Order there coffees and sat down with Riker and Rocky.

Raini: so we came here to say thank you for sending us on a date last night.

Calum: yeah you guys are awesome.

Riker and Rocky looked at each and smiled evily.

Riker: you guys are so welcome.

Rocky: yeah I mean we are so Ralum fans and we wanted to say sorry for miss treating you guys it was wrong of us.

Raini: we totally forgive you guys.

Calum: yeah you guys are the best. Group hug?

Riker and Rocky: Group hug.

They hugged. Then Raini and Calum left back to the hotel.

To Be Contiued

A/N sorry it's short got homework. What is wrong with Riker and Rocky.