Chapter 15 : YOU JERK

Vanessa pov

Oh I feel so queasy.oh no it coming up.

end of pov

Authors pov

Vanessa woke up and she couldn't hold it in anymore she puked all over Rocky shoes.

Rocky: eww Vanessa.

Everyone moved away from Rocky.

Vanessa: sorry. Guys what happened?

Raini: you lost a lot of blood and you fainted about 3 or 4 times. Then you were all loopy and you were crazy. An you said you had a crush on Riker.

Vanessa: well I do. Plus we are going out.

Riker: thanx babe.

Then Vanessa tried to kiss Riker but he stopped her.

Riker: sorry babe but your breath reeks.

Vanessa: WELL THANX ALOT RIKER!!!

Vanessa was tearing up. Then she started crying. Then she ran away.

Rocky: nice going Riker.

Riker: but her breath did stink.

Rydel: you don't tell a girl that.

Laura: you just hurt my sister. Now you die.

Laura tried to jump on Riker but Ryland and Ross got her.

Laura: LET ME GO NOW!!! I SWEAR IF GUYS DONT LET ME GO IM GONNA BREAK YOU GUY'S NOSES.

Raini: guys hold her. Come on Calum, Delly, Ratliff, and Maia lets go get Vanessa. Ross, Ryland don't let Laura go and go back to the cabins and look there will look here. If she there call Calum or Ratliff. We're going into the woods more.

Riker: wait you guys are gonna leave me alone with Laura, Ross, Rocky, and Ryland.

Laura: HEY SHUT IT U!!!!

Then Calum, Ratliff, Rydel, and Raini ran off to get Vanessa.

With Vanessa

Vanessa: why did I fall for him anyways. He doesn't love me obviously.

Vanessa made her way back to the cabins and she was sitting by the lake crying. Now she was crying harder.

Vanessa: he didn't even come looking for me. That jerk.

Riker: VANESSA!!!

Ross: VANESSA!!!

Rocky: VANESSA WHERE ARE YOU,!!!

Ryland: COME ON VANESSA LAURA GETTING HEAVY!!!

Laura: SHUT UP RYLAND. VANESSA NESSA DONT RUN AWAY I NEED YOU. DONT GO HOME I WON'T SURVIVE WITH OUT YOU. I NEED MY BIG SIS. NESSA. NESSA please.

Vanessa could tell Laura was crying.

Vanessa: IM OVER HERE LAURA.

Then Ross and Ryland let Laura down and voom Laura was off.

Laura came running into Vanessa and she hugged her so tight the feel in the lake.

Girls: AHHH

when they came up they were laughing.

Laura: don't every run away again I need my sister.

Vanessa: I won't if it causes you to go into panic mode I love you sis.

Laura: I love you too.

Ross, Rocky, and Ryland: awwww

The girls giggled. Till Vanessa saw Riker.

Riker: Vanessa--

Vanessa: Riker don't. I don't care what you have to say right now. All I want you to do is leave me alone. Okay bye I gotta go.

Vanessa got out of the lake and walk past Riker but Riker grabbed her arm.

Riker: Vanessa I can't leave you alone. I I like you to much.

I'm crazy about you.

Vanessa: well you know what you broke my heart when you said my breath Reeked and that was rude and embarrassing. I can't forgive you for that. So just leave me alone.

Riker: but Vanessa--

Vanessa:I SAID JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. UGH I WISH I NEVER WENT OUT WITH YOU NO SCRATCH THAT I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!!!!

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Vanessa said this so loud it was echoing)

Vanessa body couldn't handle all that stress that Riker was giving her so she fainted. It wasn't just the stress that Vanessa had. Vanessa heart was beating fast faster than usual. Vanessa had a heart attack.

But the rest of the guys didn't know.

Laura: VANESSA.

Riker: Laura she'll be okay.

Laura: how can you stand there and let her fall on the floor you didn't even bother to catch her. Your so stupid.UGH RIKER JUST GET BACK AND LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE AROUND A JERK LIKE YOU.

Riker: Laura calm down--

Laura: NO!!! RIKER BACK UP!!! YOU JERK I HATE YOU. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL THE AMBULANCE. ARE YOU REALLY THAT MUCH OF A JERK THAT YOU WOULD LET A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN INJURED BADLEY FALL YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE WHEN RAINI TOLD YOU GUYS SHE LOST ALOT OF BLOOD. UGH I HATEEEEEE YOUUUU.

Laura was crying hard now.

while this was happening Ross and Ryland were calling the ambulance and Ratliff.

Riker: LAURA LEAVE ME ALONE. DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T WANT TO HELP HER. YOU YOU B*TCH. YOUR NOT MY MOM I DONT NEED YOU LECTURE,

when Ross heard those words he shot up with anger.

Laura: OH SO IM A B*TCH NOW AND YOUR GONNA GET A LECTURE FROM ME IF YOU GONNA DISRESPECT MY SISTER.

Laura got up and slapped Riker so hard he face was red and where Laura hit him was purple. Ross ran up.

Ross: RIKER DONT YOU EVERY CALL LAURA A B*TCH YOU B**TARD.

Riker: OH SO YOUR TAKING HER SIDE NOW. I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY.

Ross: WE ARE FAMILY. BUT SO IS LAURA AND VANESSA AND FAMILY DOESNT DISRESPECT FAMILY LIKE THAT. PLUS IT TURE YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE A JERK AND WHO LETS THER GIRLFRIEND RUN INTO THE WOODS SCARED AND ONLY IN A BIKINI?

Riker: YOU LET LAURA RUN IN THE WOODS ONLY WEARING A BIKINI.

Ross: AND I REGRET IT BUT LAURA IS'NT MY GIRLFRIEND. YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!

Riker: THAT'S IT.

RIKER CAME AFTER ROSS AND TACKLED HIM. They were fighting. Rocky and Ryland wer trying to break them off each other. Laura was crying next to a passed out Vanessa. Then Raini, Rydel, Calum, and Ratliff came back. The ambulance came rushing in. They pulled Vanessa on the stretcher.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N I know I said I was done but I got more ideas so I want to do more.