Chapter 4- Really Niall

Cheyenne's p.o.v

So it has been two weeks since I broke my leg and I got my cast off yesterday. Harry and I were going to have a movie night and the only thing we heard was "Fuck! Niall you use it so right! I'm about to, NIIIAAALLLLL!" From Zakia the whole night. Ewwww any way me and Harry are going to have our first date over again. I still can't wear heels so I'm gonna wear some flats and a high wasted skirt with one of those bra looking things. I finished getting ready when I decided I want to go to Narnia.

"Narnia here I come!" I scream before hitting my head on the back of the closet.

"I ain't wanna come in any way...." And I got up to go down stairs and when I turned around all I saw was a smirking Harry. Okay, I'm weird and I think Zayn put some of that green stuff in those brownies I stole from him. If you know what I mean. But, back to the date it is my treat this time and I'm not gonna tell him where we are going. 

"How long have you been there?" I asked my boyfriend, still can't get him being my boyfriend out of my head.

"Long enough to see you get rejected by Narnia." And after that we left.

=

=

=

=

AT THE DATE

I took him to the best place in London. The London Eye. I haven't even been and I took him. Lucky son of a bitch. 

"My mom is not a bitch." He said with a smirk. Oops I said that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did." was his reply. "Oops, did it again. Let me stop talking."

   =

=

=

=

AFTER THE DATE

 This time we had no trouble with the creeps after Harry. We are at home no making out on the bed. Next thing I know my shirt being pulled at, so I pulled away."We don't have too.." "No, I want to.." Any way you all know how it went after that. 

We both ran around the block in our under garments yelling "I love being commando!" Noooo, we didn't do it you nasty nasty people. After that we went in the house and all the boys were there. Oops... Niall came over to me and smacked my bum. "Thank you for tying to show your ass to me so i'll go out with you, but my ass is taken." Niall said "My bum is still way better.." The one and only Louis responded. "I knew you took my weed brownies...." Zayn said. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!

=

=

=

=

NEXT MORNING

I was still in no real clothes so might as well take a shower.

LET ME START BY SAYING SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SATURDAY. I HAD A LOT OF HOME WORK TO DO AND MY MOM TOOK ALL ME INTERNET RESOURCES. 

STILL NEED THOSE NAMES PLEASE HELP A SISTA OUT!!!!

                              - LAYLA XX