Chapter 17- 1st trimester

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

1st trimester

I went to the hospital yesterday and they confirmed that I am pregnant. The boys go on tour tomorrow and guess what.

Niall asked Tracey to come. My bestie is coming. Now she can hold my hair back when I get sick...

next day

We are all in the bus and Harry made it a point for me to get the biggest bunk. Two reasons being I'm carrying his child and so he can sleep with me. We are all currently sitting on the couch watching the telly. And I am bored. "where's the first stop?"

" well we have to get to America so the airport." Louis said sarcastically.

"Lou I wouldn't mess with her. Wait till that second trimester." Tracey said faking scared.

Airport

We are getting on the plane now and I am really scared. if you would have seen me when I flew over I felt as if I were gonna be sick. Speaking of sick, I am about to be it.

Harry's P.O.V.

We are on the plane and Chy has not come out the bathroom once and we are 5 minutes till landing. Chy came out of the bathroom for the first time since we got on and it was because she had to buckle up. She reached for her doggy bag and boom she got sick.

10 minutes later

We are off of the plane and about to get the bus we rented for 9 months. Haha, I just realised our tour is as long as Cheyenne's pregnancy. The bus just pulled up and as soon as it opened Cheyenne was in side.

I ran after her to see if she was okay but she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Where the fuck did the tooth brush even come from? She must have had it in her purse because that is the only bag she has with her at the moment.

I went and brought all her bags in because I will not have a woman who will soon have a 10 pound human inside of her lift a heavy bag, 'cause this girl can pack. When I got everything in she was laying on the couch looking at the telly. I already know what I wanna name the baby if it is a girl, Darcy. And for a boy, I have not a clue.

"Hey babe. What name would you like for a boy?"

"I was thinking Brent. Why?"

"Oh, because I like Darcy for a girl and I had no idea about a boy."

"Yea I would want Brent to have Niall's middle name. Brent James Styles."

"I like it. And I would want Darcy to involve Lou so I thought Louise. Darcy Louise Styles."

"I love it hun."

That night

"I feel better now so I guess the morning sickness only lasts for the first week or something along the lines." Cheyenne said

We are at a fast food restaurant and Cheyenne has ordered the whole menu. Well, she is eating for two. We are all eating and I swear her food evaporated. She beat Niall, and he is always done in the first 8 minutes. Same with Tracey, she finished at the same time as him. Niall and Tracey are really good together.

We are leaving now and a ton of fans are outside. When we get outside Niall was pulled to the ground by a pap, and Zayn, oh Zayn. Zayn flipped out and once Tracey realised what happened Cheyenne had to hold her back so she wouldn't attack him.

Bus

As soon as we got on the bus Cheyenne was in bed passed out. Well, I guess I'm gonna call it a night and go to bed with my wife.

Niall's P.O.V.

The way Tracey was about to jump on that pap made me realise how lucky I really am to have her. I love her.

I was about to get in bed when I saw Tracey was about to too. I walked over to her turned her around and kissed her. I pulled her over to my bunk and got her to lay down with me. I sang the same thing I did for my X-factor audition softly in her ear till she fell asleep. "I love you Tracey." And with that I went to bed.

Next morning

I woke up and Tracey was still in my arms and there was all this noise around us. I opened my eyes to see Zayn taking pictures of us. I get up carefully so I don't wake up Tracey. I get to the kitchen only to see Liam giving a spoon in the sink a dirty look.

Liam's P.O.V.

I hate spoons. Why did people make spoons?

This is why I eat my cereal from cups, milk in one cereal in the other. Ugh spoons.

I was giving this spoon a dirty look when Niall came in the Kitchen. He gave me that look that esaid 'Really?' I just got up and turned on the telly. Out of no where Cheyenne comes out of the bunk area and attacks our refrigerator. She opened it, closed it, then gave it a dirty look. "You boys need to go grocery shopping, I have to feed 2 people and we are hungry."

Just on time Tracey comes from the bunks and does the same thing Cheyenne did, except when she realised it was empty she checked the cupboards. Then she gave the whole kitchen a dirty look.

The pregnant woman and the woman who is on her cycle (the trash tells a lot) are both in a bad mood now. I think we should go to the store if we want to be able to see the light of day ever again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

My lovely wife is now getting to her second month of pregnancy. And she is showing a little. We are planning on telling the public at our next interview. We are all sitting in the kitchen talking about whether it is a boy or girl. Cheyenne says boy and I say girl. "Harry, what if I have twins? I mean they run in the family." Cheyenne says looking at her small baby bump.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the couch to watch the telly.

(Louis had a girlfriend mentioned in the past)

Louis' P.O.V.

I was texting Emerald, my girlfriend, and I got a text that brought me down.

Em: Lou I can't trust that you will not cheat on me with one of the TWO girls going on tour with you. I think we should break up.

And there you have it and I know exactly how I am gonna tell her okay.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't sent a single text to Emerald since that text and I am going to an interview.

interview

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

I am currently back stage at the boys interview and waiting for Harry to break the news.

( I-Interviewer, H-Harry, Lou-Louis, N-Niall, Z-Zayn, L-Liam)

I- Hello boys

All- Hello

I- so let me get to the point, Who is single.

Lou- I am a single pringle who is ready to mingle.

L- I am single as well

H- Liam being all proper. hmm

L- Shut up.

H- Well I am not single but I have some news.

I- and that is?

H- My beautiful wife, Cheyenne, is pregnant.

Audience- AWWW

THE NEXT FEW CHAPPIES ARE GONNA BE ONE PER TRIMESTER SO ONE CHAPTER WILL BE 3 MONTHS.

MONTH 1

----------

MONTH 2

----------

MONTH 3

SAME WITH THE OTHER CHAPPIES EXCEPT MONTHS 4,5,and 6. AND MONTHS 7,8,and 9.

              -Layla xx