Chapter 10- 1Year

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

So it has been a year since Zakia got put in jail. Me and Harry celebrated our 1 year anniversary. Harry is 20 and we are thinking of adoption. Not yet. Any way bigger news. Harry proposed. I did say yes and we get married in six months before his next tour.

Okay your probably thinking so why adopt when you can have kids. I have two reasons.

- Simon said no pregnancy

- My body is way to hot for that shit right now

Any way me and Harry still never had sex which means I am obviously still a virgin. And I have been feeling really weird like when I would look at Harry my nipples would get hard, I would get wet down stairs, I had no idea what it was till I went to the doctor. Guess what he laughed at me. And I was embarrassed because it was a he. Any way now I know I'm horny as a rhinoceros.

Any way I am going to Victoria Secret, I am going to buy lingerie. I am ready to lose my V-card. BUT, only to Harry.

-

-

-

-

Later that day

I am at home now, I have been home for about 5 hours. It is 9 p.m. I am nervous as ever. What if Harry isn't in the mood? Then I had an idea. The doctor was explaining how to tell if I was horny and how boys are horny. I went over to Harry and sat on his lap so I was straddling him. Guess what. He got hard as a rock. Boy am I happy we moved to our own place. Harry noticed that I realized he got hard and blushed. Then I kissed him and got up.

I put on the black and red lace lingerie, and put a black robe over it. I went over to Harry and sat on his lap again. He looked at me confused till I whispered in his ear "I'm ready for you Harry." In the sexiest way possible. He got what I was saying because he replied "Are you sure?" I nodded and stood up. I had told him to stand as well. He did as told.

Once he was up I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back and told me to jump. I did and he put his hands under my butt and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the room all with out breaking the kiss. Once we were in the room he set down on the bed and began to undo the buttons on his shirt but I had different plans. I grabbed his hand for him to stop and stood up then pushed him to the bed. I then took off the robe to show the lingerie.

He looked surprised but then he smirked. I straddled him and started to understand dress him myself. I pulled down his pants and realized he was harder than I thought and he was...big wouldn't even describe it. He noticed my surprise and chuckled. It was not funny, I was honestly wondering how that will fit inside of me.

My thoughts were cut off when Harry picked me up and started removing my clothes. Once I was only in the bra and panties part of the lingerie outfit we began snogging. And I am pretty sure you all know what happens next.

-

-

-

-

Next morning

I woke up with my bare back against Harry's bare chest. I smiled remembering last night's events. Then there was a knock at the door. I was thinking about staying in bed till the person knocking knocked again I went to go open the door wen I realized I was naked. I went back to the room put a bra, panties, and Harry's shirt on. I opened the door to see all the other boys in my doorway. As they all realized my sex hair Louis asked "Did you fuck hazza last night?" "Nope" I lied.

As I said that Harry comes out naked and with sex hair, then he wraps his arms around my waist not noticing the boys. They all start laughing causing Harry realize the awkward moment. Once he processed the situation he runs back to the room covering little Harry.

I realized I was still only in Harry's shirt so I invited them in and went to get dressed. When I get to the room Harry grabs my waist and pulls me in all the way closing the door behind me then kisses me very passionately. I smile in to the kiss and then we pull away. I forgot why I went in the room and go back to the living room. I walk in and all the boys laugh. I was utterly confused till I realized I went in the room to get dressed and I was in there for a good 10 minutes. I tell them " Shut it before I handcuff you all to a flag pole." They all start to laugh and then Liam says, "Did you handcuff Harry to the bed?" I blush and say " And when you are on that flag pole I am going to shoot your balls off one. by. one." They all had faces of pure horror so I knew it worked so I went to the room to get dressed.

When I got to the door Harry opened it to walk out. When he saw me he turned around and walked back in me following behind him. I close the door, and Harry sits on the bed I continue getting dressed and when I was done he stood up.

"Did you stay here just so you could watch me get dressed?"I asked him.  He smirked and said "Yup!"

The rest of our day had to do with the boys teasing us, me telling them to keep the family jewels safe, and a phone call.

Phone call

C: Cheyenne

P: Police

C: Hello?

P: Yes, officer Allen we have some news.

C: Good or Bad?

P: Not exactly good.

C: Okay? Go on.

P: Zakia is out of prison she escaped.

C: What the fuck? I had her put in maximum security.

P: Sorry officer. She had a someone on the inside.

C: Shit. Why the fuck did my boss not contact me?

P: I am sorry ma'am. We are looking for her now, but you have to keep all the boys together. We will be sending a lot of security cameras, alarms, and 7 guns.

C: 7? Why 7?

P: You need 2 more.

C: You said 7.

P: Oh, each of the boys need one at all times and you are going to teach them how to shoot.

C: Oh, alright. Well bye.

All the boys are now looking at me. "Whas up, chy?" Niall asked me with a worried expression. I gave them a sympathetic look.

"Zakia escaped from the maximum security prison."

HELLO MY LITTLE COOKIES. I THOUGHT I WOULD GET HARRY AND CHEYENNE TO THE NEXT LEVEL. AND PUT SOME ACTION IN THIS STORY.

                        - Layla xx