Chapter 8- Spoons and Nando's

Cheyenne's p.o.v.

Harry was straddling Liam dressed in a giant spoon costume. I laughed and same as the rest of the boys. Once Liams torturing was over I started the conversation.

"So boys it is a day off to day. What do you wanna do?"

Harry looked at me and said "Yeah about today. Uhm... I...I thought that maybe... just you and me could... you know spend some... boy friend, girl friend time together." I smiled at Harry and told we could. So today me and Harry have the house to our selves again. Liam is spending the day with Niall. Zayn is going over Mikaela's house. And Louis found him self a girl friend.

LATER THAT DAY

Only Harry and I are in the house we are currently in the house watching The Ouija Experiment. I am so scared I am in Harry's lap. As long as no sudden no---. My thought was cut short by a sudden noise. I jumped at least 10ft. off Harry's lap.

He started to laugh at me. I walked up to him and brushed my lips right over his in a teasing manner. "To bad you laughed at me." I whispered in the same position. 

As I got up to walk away Harry picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.  By the time I started to fight back we were already in my bed room. I rose my eyebrow at him and asked "Why are we in here?" Alk he did was smile at me and walked closer. By the time he was at my bed I really wanted to kiss him.

So I got up, walked over to Harry, grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the bed with me. He was sitting on the bed looking at me with a flirtatious smile. I was on Harry straddling him and I kissed him. He smirked in to the kiss and kissed back. The kiss was getting to the point I needed air. I pulled away and we were both breathing heavily.  I smiled at Harry and said "I love you."  He said he loved me to. And with that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Liam's p.o.v.

I had to take Niall to Nando's twice today. We all kinda forgot about Niall's birthday with Harry being in the hospital.  And he understood. So to make it up to him I told him I will take him out today and buy him any thing he wants.

Lets just say I spent a thousand dollars in a year supply of Nando's.

CURSE YOU NIALL! CURES YOU!!

And with that we went home.

OKAY SO GUYS I WAS SERIOUS WHEN I SAID I WANTED AT LEAST 5 VOTES. I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSTING BUT WITH EXTRA TIME WHY NOT. PLZ VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME. AND IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND I MAY POST A 'TRAILER' TO MY LOUIS FANFICTION.

MY TWITTER: baby_direction5

      -Layla xx