Chapter 11- It's not the same

Cheyenne's P.O.V

  The boys and I just got home from McDonald's and are about to go see Harry's family, you know because of the proposal. But McDonald's was funny.

FLASHBACK

We are sitting in McDonald's eating lunch when Niall dropped a French Fry. Niall started tearing up, so I just watched him none of the other boys noticed. A tear slipped from his eye so I got up and hugged him while he cried in to my shirt. The other boys looked at us confused and I just lipped ' I don't know'. Zayn got up and stood next to Niall and said "What's up mate?" This is how the conversation went.

(H-Harry, L-Louis, N-Niall, Z-Zayn, Li-Liam, C-Cheyenne)

N- I dropped a fry.

Li- Really Niall, are you serious.

N- He was so young.

L- He wasn't gonna last long anyway mate.

H- Yeah, Niall. And you still have a whole box of fries right there.

N- Yeah, but it's not the same.

C- Calm down N--

N- No it's not the same.

So on and so forth

END OF FLASH BACK

"Oh yeah boys, I have to teach you all how to shoot a gun. And so I teach you fast I'm having back up come in." I said to the boys.

"Okay love, you ready to meet my mum, sister, and stepfather?" Harry said enthusiastically. (A/N you see that I spelled a word I have trouble pronouncing. hehe anyhoo)

"Sure I am babe, but who will walk me down the isle, my dad's dead, my mum's dead, the twins are dead, and my brother blames me for all of it." I said.

Then Harry gave me this bright idea, "Ask the boy you are closest to."

Harry's P.O.V

I kinda feel bad for Cheyenne. But I do wanna know who her back up is.

" Hey babe, who's your partner?"

" An friend from middle school, Tracey. We met up again 2 years ago on a mission for Justin Beiber. We were protecting him when he was shot. She was no help, she held me back and let him get shot if it wasn't for back-up he would be 6 ft. under right now."

"Well who called back-up? And why?"

"ME and because it's my job to protect people."

"So, he needs to be sent back to Canada."

(A/N no hate to J.B. just wish he was still in Canada.)

"Well if he would have died then I would have been fired and never would have met you guys."

"you're a genius."

" I know, but how?"

"You called back-up and saved Justin Beiber."

"Aww, I love you."

"I love you to, that's why I proposed."

We are now pulling up in front of my mum's house.

Cheyenne's P.O.V

We are sitting in Anne's family room planning for the wedding.

"Oh and my friend is coming over tonight and bringing her boyfriend." that was Gemma

(A-Anne, H-Harry, C-Cheyenne)

A- So Cheyenne how old are you?

C- I am 19 I turn 20 next month.

A- Oh okay I will have Grandbabies on the way after the honeymoon?

C- uhh wh what? Um I we haven't planned for any k ki kids yet.             Uhm

H- Mum we are planning on probably adopting but I want a child of my own, just to go against Simon. He wants us to adopt.

Louis P.O.V

Harry, Anne, and Cheyenne's conversation was funny. And then Cheyenne's reaction. That was funny. Gemma just walked in with her friend and a man walks in behind them. Out of no where Cheyenne runs out the house.

Cheyenne's P.O.V

I looked up to see Gemma, another girl and... him.

My brother.

I ran out of the house and called Tracey. My middle school best friend.

(C-Cheyenne, T-Tracey)

T- Hello?

C- Hey, Tracey. It's me Cheyenne.

T- Oh what's up, I'm playing C.O.D

C- Huh?

T- CALL. OF. DUTY.

C- Oh well I saw my brother today.

T- Oh, OH are you okay?

C- Honestly, no.

T- I can fly over early.

C- Thanks.

T- Hey, did you pick up am accent.

C- Yeah don't you hear it?

T- I do but I thought I had hearing problems.

C- pshpshpshspsh

T- What did you say?

C- Yeah you have a hearing problem.

T- Ass Hole.

C- Okay I have to go Harry came outside.

T- Okay bye.

C- bye.

"Hey babe, I know why you ran. He wants to talk to you." Harry said.

"Okay, do I have to? What if he wants to yell at me?"

" You will be fine."

"Here" shit "I" shit "Go"

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND MY IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER CAME FROM THE 'BACK UP' CHARACTER, Who I am dedicating this chapter to

DEDICATED TO doismellnandos

GOODBYE MY LITTLE COOKIES!!!