Chapter 14- Only You

Harry's P.O.V

All the power went off and every one is freaking out. Yeah but Tracey is a weird one. She started running around yelling "Cheyenne this means the Wi-Fi isn't working. We're all gonna die!" I swear her and Niall are ment to be. Niall ran around the kitchen yelling, "All the food is gonna go bad. The ice cream is gonna melt."

Cheyenne curled up in a ball on the family room floor. Any way every one is gathered in one room. Calming down till we heard a gun shot. And the door opened to reveal Zakia and 6 other girls. Cheyenne pulled out her guns and told us not to. "Zakia, Zakia's sisters, Tamira, Niya, Akira and..." Cheyenne was cut off when she got to the last girl. Liam then said "Emily?"

"Sorry Liam, but that's what happens when you keep your girlfriend a secret." Next thing I know Zakia ran at Cheyenne and grabbed her gun so she really couldn't defend her self. I went to go help her then the other girls grabbed all of the boys and held us back. Damn these girls are strong.

They tied up all the boys, not including Niall and I. Next thing I know I'm being Chloroformed by that Tamira girl. All she had to do was lift her arms 'cause ewww. That Akira girl did it to Niall and every thing went black.

Tracey's P.O.V

I went right after Akira's fat ass. She sat on me. I felt at least 2 ribs break. All the girls except Zakia and Akira dragged Harry and Niall outside. Out of no where I hear a gun shot and hear Cheyenne scream. I look over to see that she was shot it the stomach. I could feel my self tear up. (A/N not that I see Tracey showing any tears for me.)

The girls ran out and hopped in a van. I went over to the other boys, still holding my ribs, and untied them all. I got Louis to drive us to the hospital.

At the hospital

Cheyenne had to get surgery and gets out when she wakes up.

Till then I am having the other boys stay in this safe safe. Yes that was supposed to be twice, a safe that is safe.

3 hours later

Cheyenne's P.O.V

I was aloud to leave once I was up and we are now at the safe house picking up the boys weapons and I know exactly where Zakia took them... Narnia. Nah I'm lying her basement.

Her house

We are at her house and she is definitely here.

And it looks like a haunted house.

SORRY IT IS SHORT I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW IT GOES DOWN.

               -Layla xx