Chapter 6- All Because of You

Cheyenne pov

After I got food I went up stairs to see my hazza staring at the wall. "Hazza whats wrong?" I asked Harry.

"I feel like you are unhappy because of me." Was his reply. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Okay, Harry I wrote a song after our first date. I wasn't going to let any of you boys hear it, but I have to prove you wrong."

And with that I started yo sing:

"I'm home all alone.

All I can do is write my song.

My music is write, but my lyrics are wrong.

I'm writing my song about you.

When it comes to you I can't think straight.

Oh! How did ya' do it? How did ya' steel my heart?

You took it and wouldn't give me yours in exchange.

You made me change.

Your known by the whole world.

I look at you the best.

The way your eyes sparkle in the light.

The way your curls fall perfectly on your head.

The way your dimples show when you smile.

The jokes you tell, the things you say, that come from your heart.

This is all I think about.

I'm happy now. 

And it's all because of you."

When I looked up at Harry he was about to cry. I smiled at him and said,

"Do you believe me?"

He nodded smiling. I went to go put my guitar back. Yeah I played it while singing should have mentioned that.

Anyway. When I went to put my guitar away I felt Harry grip my wrist.

When I turned around to look at Harry I felt his lips against mine. I was a little shocked but I kissed back. Our lips were moving perfect together.

The sparks were still there. As we were in the middle of our little snog fest we heard Louis yelling not to go in there.

Which caused me and Harry to pull away. Just as we did the door flew open. Showing a very mad... Taylor Swift?

She came at me and I whispered in Harrys ear to video it. He did as told. Once he started to video Taylor pulled out a knife.

She ran at me with the knife and I blocked her. I threw her against the wall and she dropped the knife and it went under the bed. She stood up and was walking towards me smiling.  Next thing I know she has a gun in her hand. She shoots my leg and I collapsed.

She then kisses the gun and says, "If I can't have Harry no one can." She aimed the gun at my head and shoots. I prepare for impact. But, it never comes. I open my eyes to see Harry lying infront of me with a bullet in his left shoulder.

"Lou! Call 999! NOW! !" I scream as I cry. Taylor is in a corner crying,  probably because she shot Harry and not me.

Harry pov

I took a bullet for Shy. I am loosing alot of blood. But I couldn't let her die after she wrote that song for me. The whole time I am one the floor I am looking into Cheyenne's eyes. I just noticed that thay are almost yhe exact same color as mine.

I leaned up and kissed her before saying, "I love you." She smiled down at me and said, "I love you too!"

Black dots

"Harry look at me stay strong."

Eyelids getting heavy

"C'mon Harry you csn do it."

Complete darkness

Last thing I heard before all my senses stopped working was,

"HOLY SHIT! Just don't leave me... Harry.. I need... you. I am... in.. love with...you." It was Cheyenne and her voice was cracking the whole time. I could tell she was crying.