Chapter 13- Triall Anyone?

Cheyenne's P.O.V

I am waking up for the second time this morning to my lovely fiance kissing me. I kiss back and say "Well hello to you to. Who else is up?"

" Louis, Tracey, Nia--"

" That's all I needed to kno. Thanks babe."

I went to exactly were I knew Niall would be... The Kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen only Niall and Tracey were in there...

Kissing.

I walked in and walked right out, talk about AWKWARD.

As soon as I walked out the door slammed and I heard a huge CRASH.

I laughed and walked back in. "I saw nothing, I'm lying what was going on in he-ya?"

Niall turned crimson " She said her...throat hurt, so i was..."

"Trying to stop it by putting you tongue down her throat, sure.l

"Shut up, LAYLA."

"No she didn't. Niall did she use the name we shall not speak of? Oooohhhhh Hell nah!"

Niall was laughing at my reaction. I really wanted to give him a high five... in the face...with a chair. BUT, I'm nice... so I only imagined it.

"Uhm Niall can I talk to you... alone?"

"Sure thing love."

Tracey left the kitchen so that Niall and I could be alone.

"So what's up chy?"

"So I don't have any family to give me away to Harry and since I'm closer to you I was wondering if you... you know... would do it."

"I would love to. But did you think I would say no?"

" Yeah to be honest, I did."

"You are basically my little sister, I would love to give you away to my best mate."

"Thanks. And what's up with you and my bestie?"

"Look Cheyenne, I really like her I got to know her when she was teaching me how to shoot and she is someone I would be willing to spend a lot of time with. I'm falling for her...HARD."

"Awwww,  Triall. I see it now."

"Shut up and Tracey told me that most embarrassing moment you had on the bus. I bet that boy still has no kids."

"Oh shut it lover boy."

"Says the women who's getting Married."

"Yeah, but you two are in no type of relationship...YET."

Tracey's P.O.V

Niall likes me, Niall likes me, Niall likes me.

I sound like a love sick teenage... Ew.

Cheyenne walked in my room and sat on my bed, the bed that looks like a Unicorn shit on it.

She looked nervous. She then said "Willyoubemymaidofhonor?"

"Huh?"

"Will. You. Be. M--"

"I'm not retarded."

"I don't know that."

"Shut up and keep going."

"Will you be my maid of honor?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Cheyenne's P.O.V

Me and Tracey are going to game stop to get C.O.D. Ghost, and Harry asked to go.

We are walking since it is right down the street. Me and Tracey saw a cat just staring at us, we looked at the cat and said "Sup."

Harry walked up behind us and said What are you ta---

KITTY! Babe can we keep it?"

"No."

Harry started pouting so I said "We will go get you a cat."

"Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay."

Later

We got Harry a dam cat on our way home. He got a white cat and names her 'Pearl' and the whole way home Tracey was talking about how that's Mr. Krabs's daughter's name.

We are currently watching ' The Pact' Which has nothing to do with the movie. Any way I know I'm gonna have nightmares.

The guy came out of the floor, so the girl hid and then when the guy went in the kitchen she went in the door he came threw.

When she got down there that creepy music started playing. And you know how it has that big BOOM at the end?

Well yeah when that happened I jumped up so fast and ran to my room to go under my bed.

My bed room door opened and Harry walked in. "Babe, You okay?" he said while crawling under the bed with me.

"Yeah but I am going to see what else is on in the other room."

"Want me to go with you?"

"Please."

"Anything for you, love."

And with that we went in the other room and watched the Titanic. I got tired half way thew and went to bed. Harry came with me.

Next morning

I was up before all the rest of them, so I made breakfast.

By the time I was done, everyone was up, and Harry's arms were around my waist.

We all sat down to eat and when we were almost done Niall took his last piece of bacon got down on one knee in front of Tracey and said "Tracey Armstrong, will you do me the honor of becoming my...Girlfriend?"

Tracey's eyes were sparkling and she said yes. I was all like aww.

And today was a relax day.

Till

All

The

Power

Went

Off

DUN DUN DUN

OKAY SO WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED. WHAT DO YA THINK 'BOUT TRIALL? AND VOTE PLEASE.

THIS CHAPPY WAS ALSO DEDICATED TO: doismellnandos

BYE BYE MY LITTLE COOKIES.