Chapter 19- Huh?

Cheyenne's P.O.V.

I am 8 months pregnant and we had another doctors appointment and it turns out I am only pregnant with twins. We decided to go with Darcy Louise Styles and Brent James Styles. I will just name my next daughter Alia Anne Styles. Alia is Tracey's middle name.  Harry is currently on stage and singing Half a Heart. Which happens to be my favorite song.

Next thing I know I have this pain and then my water broke... A MONTH EARLY. I tell one of the people back stage and they get Harry. About 2 minutes later I hear, "Sorry guys but, I'm about to be dad!" Then a lot of screaming and my husband rented up to me. The boys called an ambwulance to take me to the hospital.

Hospital

We have been here for 2 hours but they say I'm still not ready. It hurts so bad. "Hello Mrs. Styles so you are ready."

Yay now I have to go threw the damn birthing process. "Okay hun, now give me a big push...Good, good."

it hurts. a lot.

After about five more pushes this is how it went.

"Harry this is your fault, you put on a bad condom!"

"Get these things out of me!"

"HARRY I AM NEVER HAVING SEX WITH YOU AGAIN!"

"YOU ARE NEVER EVER EVER PUTTING THAT DEMON DICK IN ME AGAIN!"

And I have 2 kids to push out.

"C'mon Mrs. Styles. You can do this."

"Your not the one pushing out a baby!"

"One more push."

And I heard crying. "The first one is a... boy."

We went through this process again and then I had my baby girl. "Do you want to hold them?"

"Duh I did just spend three hours pushing them out."

I was past my baby boy and Harry got the girl.

"Hiya Brent, I am your mummy. I just spent three hours of pain to bring you in this world. Your gonna be a mummas boy. And mummy loves you."

"You're already talking my son's ear off. Over there putting him to sleep."

"Shut up."

Bringing the babies home

It is the day we get to bring the babies home. And the funny thing is they are a month early. They were supposed to be born around Louis birthday.

home

"Welcome home!"

We walked in and all the boys and Tracey were here. Anne, Gemma, and Robin to... Oh, and Simon.

We said our hellos and introduced the twins I was holding Darcy while Harry held Brent. "So this is Darcy Louise Styles."

Anne then said " Can I hold her?" I nodded and gave her the baby. Her, Gemma, and Louis crowded around my baby girl.

"Say hello to my son, Brent James Styles." Harry said over all of the awws. "Can I hold him?" That was Niall. Harry said yeah and passes Niall Brent.

I looked up at Harry and said, "At the hospital when I was yelling about not having sex with you so on and so forth... It was the hormones and pain talking. I would love at least two more baby Styles." He said "I know and me to. I love you.

"I love you to." He then leaned down and kissed my nose.

Later

We are all sitting in the living room the twins were put to bed.

We are just watching Toy Story...AGAIN!

The baby monitor went off and the babies both started crying.

Me and Harry jumped up at the same time and said, " I'll get 'em......No I will....I don't wanna watch toy story."

Then Tracey cut in and said, "There are two of them, you know."

Every one laughed while me and Harry went to check on our children. We calmed them down and kicked everyone out of our house. I mean I am tired.

3:46 am

I was woken up by a baby crying, but as soon as I started to get up the other started crying so I woke up Harry by throwing a pillow at him. We got them back to bed and went to sleep.

5:13 am

I was woken up by Harry getting out of bed only to hear the girly cry of Darcy. Once Harry got back both babies started crying.

THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG NIGHT.

SO THE STORY IS ALMOST OVER AND I AM TRULY A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED. I AM ALREADY STARTED ON A LOUIS TOMLINSON FANFIC AND I AM PRETTY CONFIDENT ABOUT IT. SO I ONLY HAVE THE EPILOGUE TO DO THEN I WILL POST THE INTRO TO MY LOUIS FANFIC.

                           -Layla xx