Chapter 3

After making a plan on how we would take over Griffindor, we all set out on our missions for the day. We only had a few hours until curfew, but we'd make it hasty. Elena and I were to befriend two girls. The weird stalker, Leila, and another creeper, Brea Lancashire. Brea, however, didn't fall for the bad boy type like Jungkook. She fell for someone a bit closer to my liking. Jun.
Jackson and Jungkook would befriend a few of the higher ranking Griffindor, while Wonwoo, Hansol, and Namjoom handled the behind the scenes work. The three boys would help us pin the groups against each other. They would find secrets about them and lead them to an emotional downfall. The four field workers, myself included, were to use the their secrets against them.
Elena decided that she would befriend Leila and I would befriend Brea. This worked much better in our favor. Leila wouldn't work with me unless she had too and Brea was my target anyway.
Elena and I made our way to the main hall. Dinner was going to start soon, but we needed to get to the girls before then. Once dinner started, we's be separated by house.
As we proceeded forward, Elena yanked me backwards. She pointed to Jun, who was chatting with Jihoon. Then she pointed to Brea, who was creepily watching from a distance. It took me a second to pick up her idea. She wanted me to talk to Jun in front of Brea to make her want my friendship. Clever.
I tugged Elena's arm and pointed to Leila, who was sitting alone on a bench. She had a clear shot and since Leila didn't have any real friends, they wouldn't be interrupted.
We both nodded and split directions, her heading for Leila and me heading for Jun.
I walked up to Jun smiling," hey."
He smiled and said good bye to Jihoon before turning to me," hey Alice, what's up?"
I shrugged," oh nothing, just wanted to see my favorite Ravenclaw."
He laughed," I thought it'd be Jihoon."
I scoffed," of course not. You're my favorite."
He grinned sweetly," you're a flatterer, Alice."
I smirked," not really. I'm just speaking my mind. That reminds me, your owl is so pretty."
He smiled at the compliment," thank you. Her and I share quite a bond."
I giggle," not one that I could ever rival?"
He chuckled cutely," who knows. You seem to be giving her a run for her money so far."
I smile at him," awe, so sweet."
He nods," I have to go get my stuff to my room."
     I hug him lightly and wave," see ya later, Jun."
     He smiles and waves as he walks towards the Ravenclaw dorms. I smile and lean back and forth on my feet. I smirk as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I wipe my face clear of my evilness and turn around to face the shorter girl. She was dull looking except for her blue eyes. They alone stood out.
    She smiled nervously," a-are you friends with Junhui?"
    I raise an eyebrow," oh you mean Jun. Yeah, he's a good friend of mine. Why?"
    She stared down," well, d-do you like him?"
    I laugh lightly," no, he's just my friend."
    She smiled widely," oh ok. I really like him."
    I grinned," if you and I become friends, you can hang put with him sometimes."
    She hopped up and down excitedly," really? Be friends with you?"
    I nod," sure."
    She squealed like an annoying screech owl," I'm so happy and honored to be friends with the excelled Slytherin that everyone's talking about."
    I raise an eyebrow," excelled?"
    She nods," yeah! Our head boy G-Dragon was talking about how you're super advanced for a first-year."
    I sigh," it's because I'm a pure-blood. My mom taught me."
    She gasped over dramatically," you're a pure-blood?"
    I nod," yeah. So, uh, who's this G-Dragon guy?"
    She points to a table of fourth-years," he's the orange haired one."
    I smile widely," thanks... It's Brea, right?"
     She nods," yeah. I'm happy you knew it."
     I chuckle in an almost obvious fake laugh," if course. I'll see you around, ok?"
      She grins and skips off towards Griffindor. I sigh and release my fake goodie-two-shoes act. My smirk became apparent again and I leaned on the wall and waited for Elena. She was taking a while, so I was more than happy when Jackson walked up.
     I sigh in relief," thank god, Jackson! Elena's taking so long. It's getting so lame being alone."
     He laughs," don't worry, Alice. I can handle for you a while. Just until Elena's done."
     I smile widely," you're a life saver."
     He shrugs," so that's the stalker?"
     I groan," one of them. I managed to get rid of the other for now."
     He chuckles," what a loser. She seems so pathetic."
    I can't help but laugh," I know right! She won't last long under our plan. All of Griffindor's going to blame her."
    Jackson looks up at two boys walking by," hey, you two! You're Slytherin."
    The taller one nods," yeah. We are."
    I grin at Jackson's genius," wanna help a couple housemates out?"
     The shorter one smirks," what kind of help?"
      I point to Leila who was sitting across from Elena," go embarrass her, but don't get caught."
     The two just laugh," simple."
     I stop them," hang on you two. Names?"
     The shorter one grins," Minhyuk, but you can call me Rocky."
     The taller one shrugs," Bin."
     I smirk smugly," ok, Minhyuk, Bin, you two are part of Slytherin's group of mischief makers."
     Bin laughs happily," perfect. Let's go get het Rocky."
      Rocky crouched behind a pole from a distance with Bin on the other side of the hall. Rocky signaled Bin and water shot from the tip of his wand to the ceiling above Leila. I didn't understand at first until the water ricocheted and drenched her.
     Rocky stood with his wand waiting to cast a spell but I couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me. Well not really. It hit Leila. As soon as she stood up, Rocky casted a spell and her legs went stiff and she fell. Rocky looked over at me before slipping away with Bin to god knows where.
     I rushed over to Elena to play the good guy," Elena! Are you ok?"
     She stood up pretending to be panicked," yeah, Alice I'm ok, but Leila got soaked."
     I smiled and offered her a hand and helped support her with Elena's help," let's get her to the bathroom and get her some dry clothes." 
     Leila frowned," what do you get out of it."
      I grinned smugly," if you don't shut up, I'll have your tongue for my collection."
      She continued to argue with me," very funny. I don't trust you Alice. You're evil-"
      I point my want at her nose," langlock."
      Her hands went to her mouth. Her tongue was temporarily glued to the roof of her mouth.
       I shrugged," I was willing to help, but you had to complain. Be a little appreciative."
       Elena sighed," Alice, what am I going to do with you?"
       I giggle," but me food and baby me?"  
        She looked up," really? You're such a big child."
        I grinned happily," yes."
        I looked down at Leila," if you act like Elena, we could be good friends."
        She just rolled her eyes and I let go off her arm and she fell," oopsie."
I yanked her back up," now, act good, and we can at least get along."
She sighed and nodded. Elena and I dragged her all the way to the hospital wing to get spare clothes and let her change. I let Elena with her and snuck off to find Rocky and Bin. I was walking down the hall when I noticed Jackson and Jungkook talking.
I grabbed Jackson and slammed him lightly to the wall," thanks for walking off."
He grinned," no problem."
Jungkook swung me over his shoulder," let's go Alice. Your temper is getting out of hand."
I thrash to get at Jackson, but Jungkook's grip is too strong for me to beat. He carried me all the way to the Slytherin dorm before dropping me onto my feet.
He smiles," we have a few more people to add to our little mischief making group."
I stare at him," really?"
He nods," a few people saw you earlier when you hit Jackson's cat with that spell. A few people are more than willing to help us destroy Griffindor. Even a few Ravenclaw, but they aren't here obviously."
I grin," introduce me."
He opened the door to the common room and about eight people sat waiting. One boy in the center has short bright red hair and his face was chubbier. Not fat, but thick. The boy to his right was tall and slim with dark hair and a wide mischievous smile. The boy on his other side was also red headed but had a simpler look to him. He seemed innocent, but as if it could all easily be an act. His eyes were wide and his lips were wide.
A younger guy, probably a first-year sat at their feet. His hair was blondish-silver sat straight above his eyes. He had an innocent look to him. Two guys sat away from the group. One was about my height and had narrow eyes and sharp lips. His hair covered his eyebrows and was dark brown. The boy beside him was taller and had a dangerous look to him. Sharp eyebrows with dark, hooded eyes. His black hair was spiked up and made him look deadlier.
One the other side of the room were two rather calm looking guys. One had silver eyes and slim, angry eyes. The other had red hair and wide, sharp eyes.
I chuckled at the group," wow."
The feminine featured red-hair looked up," so, you're the advanced girl."
I smiled and twirled a blonde strand from my shoulder," of course."
The tall guy stood and towered over me," I'm Wei. That guy is Wooshin and the one of the floor is Hwanhee."
I smirked," I like you. You're tall. You don't seem like the mischievous type but that's alright. Wooshin, you look like you'd be willing to fight if someone said a single word to you. Hwanhee seems innocent, but that could be an advantage."
I turned to the two more threatening looking boys," you two are?"
The dangerous one was P-Goon and the smaller one was Hansol. The two calm guys were Suga and Kihyun. And the chubby faced one was Jooheon.
I smile at the group before me," we need to find jobs for you."
I assigned each group an assignment. P-Goon and Hansol were to get in touch with the Ravenclaws who were to help us. Suga, Kihyun, and Jooheon were to make Leila and Brea miserable. Wei, Wooshin, and Hwanhee were going to be with me. They would go where I go and we'd work off instinct.
Everyone split up and went different directions. Wei, Wooshin, Hwanhee, Jungkook, and I went to get in some practice with their magic. Wei had some practice with a wand, but wasn't great at it. Wooshin and Hwanhee hadn't learned much yet.
I set a bottle up a couple meters from the boys," ok, Wei. You go first."
Wei stepped forward and pulled his wand out and held it up," Expulso!"
The bottle exploded and I jumped up and down happily," yay! That was great, Wei!"
I set another bottle up," ok, Hwanhee."
Hwanhee stepped forward hesitantly," Sectumsempra."
I waited for the results but they never came," oh, that's ok. Let's try again."
I walked over grabbed his hand with his wand in it," just relax, ok? I'm helping you so you can do it. I know you can."
Hwanhee nodded and smiled," Sectumsempra!"
This time a slash cut the bottle," you did it!"
Hwanhee grinned," thank you."
I laughed," you did it, not me."
I set up the last bottle for Wooshin," ok, your last."
Wooshin barely waited for me to move before blasting a spell," Confringo."
He said it so dully but the flames shot forth full speed and seemed overly powerful. Wooshin didn't even seem to care. He just stared at the bottle and looked up at me.
I smiled impressed," wow, Wooshin. That was... Amazing."
He shrugged," not really."
Jungkook laughed," can I try a spell on you, Alice?"
I hummed," as long as I don't get hurt."
He smirked," no promises."
He pointed his wand at me evilly," Incarcerous!"
I frowned as I was tied up by his spell," really?"
He walked up and leaned down towards me," yep. Now I can do whatever I want to you."
He leaned down until his lips were mere millimeters from mine," even this."
I tried to yank away from him until he was thrown away from me. I heard a spell cast from behind me and my body was given back to me. I turned around to see who had stopped him. I couldn't help but grin at the three boys behind me. Jun, Wonwoo, and Vernon stood behind. Jun had his wand pointed at me.
I smiled at the thought of Jun saving me. He was so sweet. He came to rescue from my lips being touch by Jungkook.
     I walked over and hugged Jun," thank you Jun."
     He smiled and patted my head softly," of course. Why would I want Jungkook to kiss you?"
     I shake my head," I don't know. Why don't you?"
     He grinned," because, if he did, then I couldn't be your first."
      I blushed and unconsciously touched my lips," who says I haven't had my first kiss yet?"
     He frowned," you have?"
     I look up embarrassed," no, but you can't assume!"
     He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders," I'm sorry."
     I nod and turn to face Jungkook, wand pointed at him," you deserve this. Tarantallegra."
     I laugh as he starts uncontrollably dancing. He wasn't bad. He just deserved punishment.
    I got the three boys and released Jungkook before leaving to get food. The three of us sat with Wonwoo and Vernon. We waited for Jungkook to go change clothes and the rest of our group to show up.
    Jackson showed up eventually and wriggled himself between Wooshin and I. He tried to apologize but I kept acting like an upset child. Every time he spoke to me I would turn and speak to Wonwoo. Wonwoo didn't mind. He seemed ok with my plan to get back at Jackson.
    Jackson finally forced me to look at him," stop ignoring me, Alice! I'm trying to apologize!"
    I frowned at the tone of his voice," what a way to apologize you ass."
    He sighed and cupped my cheek so I couldn't turn away," I'm sorry."
    I groaned at how close his face was to me and went to push him away, but someone did it before me. A large hand pushed his face away from mine over my shoulder. I turned to see who did it just as Wonwoo was pulling his hand back.
     He smiled," everyone gets way too close to you."
     I giggled," thank Wonwoo."
     He ruffled my hair lightly," your welcome."
      I turned and stuck my tongue out at Jackson, who was pouting at Wonwoo's action. He furrowed his eyebrows and stuck his tongue out too.
     Namjoon laughed," you two are so immature, but it's cute on Alice. Not on you Jackson."
     Jackson frowned and turned to him," why's it cute on her but not me?"
     Namjoon chuckled," because she's a girl and she's also small."
     Elena walked over and pushed Jackson away from me and sat between us," that's my seat Jackson."
      He scoffed," what makes it yours?"
      Elena smiled," because Alice is next to it."
      He groaned like a child," so everyone gets her favor except me."
      I smile over Elena's shoulder," I forgive you Jackson. For now."
      Jungkook walked up to the table, his hair still dripping," remind me not to mess with Alice."
     Jackson laughed," what's she do?"
     Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows," she didn't do it. Jun did."
     Jackson stopped laughing," a guy protected her? Not just that, but a Ravenclaw?"
     Jungkook sighed," the guy's major competition in every aspect. She's basically all over him."
     Jackson bit his lip," that's a bit annoying, but we can work around it."
     I groaned," why are you two acting like your trying to kill me?"
     Jungkook laughed," yeah.. Trying to kill you."
     Wonwoo smiled at me sweetly," you're so oblivious."
     I nod," usually, but what am I oblivious to this time?"
     He shook his head with a grin," nothing."
     I smacked his arm playfully," Wonwoo, don't be like this. Tell me."
     He laughed," hang on you have food right there."
      I wipe my lip," did I get it?"
      He shook his head," no. Here let me."
     His thumb lightly swept the opposite side of my lip and he pulled his hand away," there."
     I smile happily," that's Wonwoo. You're the best."
     He shrugs effortlessly," not really."
     I feel a tap on my shoulder and Jackson is leaning over Elena's lap with lips puckered. It took less than a second to react. I swung my hand and my palm began to burn where t connected with his cheek.
     He sat up with a hurt look on his face and held his cheek," you hit me."
     I frowned," I don't want you doing that."
     His voice deepened," so Wonwoo can touched your lips but if I go for a kiss, I get hit?"
      I nod," yes! Wonwoo wasn't being a pervert. He was being nice. Just be a little more considerate Jackson. That's all I ask."
      He signed and dropped his arms to his side," ok. I can respect that. I won't flirt."
     I smiled weakly," thank you. I just don't want all this fun to be ruined by relationship drama."
     Wonwoo sighed behind me," we're all screwed then."