Paige's nerves

1 of 1

AUTHORS NOTE: this is my first time writing on wattpad sorry if there is any mistakes and please comment and vote thank you!!

Brooke's POV

"What?!?!?" it's 2 Am and Paige the most annoying sister in the world decided to wake me up, "this better be good" I half scream while trying not to wake mum up. "u u uh um um I I I'm so-orry brooke" really is that all she says? well more like stutters. why was she so scared?

Paige's POV

"u u uh um um I I I'm so-orry brooke" I stuttered, I can't believe I just stuttered to my sister. why am I so scared to tell her? the real reason I woke her up is because I was dreaming about Brandon again but I'm scared that brooke will laugh!

"Paigey?" says brooke with an unsure hint in her voice, I can tell she is worried I have woken her up four times in a row and been too scared to tell her what happened.

(btw Paige is 15 and brooke is 17, Brandon is 15 and nick is 13, chloe is 16 and maddie is 15....... other people and ages will come later)

Brooke's POV

"paigey?" I said clearly worried and unsure of why Paige was scared, after that I could tell she was panicking so.... I did what any sister SHOULD do, I went and gave her a massive hug and told her to not worry about Brandon.

Paige's POV

what how did brooke know about Brandon bothering me? I had so many questions but my first one is why?.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: quite a small chapter but hope u like it ,personally I hate it but yeah and cliff hanger not really but kinda