feeling alone

2 weeks after Paige's birthday

Brooke's POV

"oh paige I feel so alone without you, it seems that mum and dad are done grieving and I feel that no matter how much I try I can't stop, Josh found it hard he started cutting until he realised that just because your gone doesn't mean he has to, he has turned dark lately all the black clothing and dark metal bands and death posters, it scares me cause i don't know what this family has come to without you, you were the bubbly one, mum and dad were the sensible ones and me and josh well we just loved hanging out with you but being away from you so long has caused us to develop our own personalities and Josh's is goth and mine is cry baby teen that hides in her bedroom." I twiddled my thumbs texting this long message which is completely useless because she may never get it and as I finished I pressed send under Paige's phone number, I was sending a text to my dead sister.

After I sent that text I sat on my bed and cried until I heard a soft knock on my door, "come in" I cried before josh walked in and engulfed me in his famous hyland hug, "paige again?" he questioned moving a piece of hair out from my face, I just nodded and cuddled into his warm hug. Maybe he still has some light left In him after all.

Authors note: hey guys I am so sorry for not updating but I guess I've just been very busy with my other books and I didn't really know how to go from the last chapter. I'm thinking of finishing this book soon maybe three more chapters I'm not sure also please go and follow dancemomslover199712 she has been an amazing help and I think she may be editor if she would like