surprise

Maddy's POV

"shh she might hear us" I heard coming from studio C, hmm Abby said no one else was hear I thought. "maybe just one peek and then I'll go tell Abby" I whispered to myself

as I started making my way towards the big brown door with the letters 'STUDIO C' I heard another whisper this time saying "guys if we r found here we will be in trouble so quiet!" I recognised this voice as Chloe's, I mean how could I not she is my best friend, this left me wondering and I couldn't help myself as I reached towards the door knob and opened the door.

Chloe's POV

"mum I'm just going down to the studio with Kendall and the girls" I said to my mum as I slipped on my designer thongs and walked into the kitchen, "ok love but may I ask why?" my mother replied, instead of answering her I just picked up my dance bag and waved before stepping out into the cold air. the studio isn't that far away but in this weather it could take forever.

I finally reached the studio to see Kendall, nia, brooke, mackenzie and Asia sitting down on the damp grass with the most unamused look on their faces with this I can't help but let out a chuckle as I get closer and notice nia has a bag with a banner that says happy birthday maddy! "shall we go and set up?" I questioned the girls but mainly Kendall since it was our idea to start off with, "sure" says mackenzie so loud that I swear my ears were bleeding whilst everyone else was just nodding their heads and clutching their ears. "shh kenz Abby might hear us!" I whispered harshly towards the small and very adorable 10 year old.

"there!" I said hanging the very last streamer up along the wooden beam, by now the girls were all talking and singing, this really annoyed me because If Maddy heard our cover would be gone. "shh she might hear us" I whispered towards the girls who were being silly. Kendall decided to back me up and go around to each girl who was talking and slap them playfully then once she was done I said to them very quietly "guys if we r found here we will be in trouble so quiet!" after I finished talking I heard a creak and snapped my head towards the door to see a very stunned Maddy with her water bottle on the ground and her hands covering her mouth "surprise" I said sheepishly as she ran towards me and gave me a hug, "how did u know chlo?" she asked me while tears streamed down her face, happy tears I'm guessing.

authors note:

ok kill me now guys I'm so sorry that this chapter really has nothing to do with brooke but I wanted to write it since no one gave me ideas slaps each and everyone of u lol I couldn't do that to u guys. but seriously I'm not feelin much love from u guys maybe u don't like it 😱 do u? I don't think u do? aww that hurts 😰😓😰😓 just kidding or am I?