SCHOOL

Brooke's POV

it's been 2 weeks since Paige's death and I still haven't even been to school once, mum is making me go tomorrow and I bet there will be lots of questions.

-----

next morning (still Brooke's POV)

"beep beep beep" oh great that's my alarm waking me up two hours earlier than I need to be "WHY?" is all I can say, after about 15 minutes I decide to get out of bed and wrap myself in my fluffy purple gown, it used to be Paige's and I have kinda clinged to it lately. once I am all snuggled in my gown I trott downstairs to say good morning to mum which she replies with "are you having a shower cause you smell" I laugh a bit at that and then head upstairs to take a shower like my mum said. once I was done Having a shower I walked to my room now in a blue towel when, "ring ring" it was my friend Hayley calling me on my phone I decided to ignore it because I was really cold in just a towel, so I walked over to my closet and scanned the hanging rack when I saw some Aztec print high waisted denim shorts and a tight black and white half sleeved midriff "perfect for the first day back!"

Hayley's POV

"mum, brooke didn't answer so I don't know if we are dropping her off or not" I said to my mum who was about to put her first mouthful of Special K in her mouth, "well try Kelly's phone cause remember it has been hard for brooke and she is probably trying to avoid people", my mum always thought of other ways to deal with things but I didn't have Kelly's number so I grabbed mums phone and called her on that.

(Kelly brook and Hayley's phone conversation)

Kelly- "hello?"

Hayley- "um hi Kelly it's me Hayley are you alright, you sound like you have been crying"

Kelly- "yeah honey I'm fine why did u call?"

Hayley- "well I've been ringing brooke and she won't answer but I was wondering if she wanted to get a lift with me to school" , I also kinda wanted to give her a massive hug then tell her I was going out with nick Dobbs but I wasn't going into detail so it doesn't really matter at the moment.

Kelly- "I'm sure she would love to I'll just go get her"

Hayley- Kelly is going to get brooke and I'm about to start singing wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus just to pass the time when I hear Brooke's voice

brooke- "hey GURL, mum said you wanted to give me a lift?"

Hayley- "haha yeah do u want to?"

brooke- "sure I'll be down in a sec , I think you will love my outfit!"

*beep beep beep* *brooke hung up*

---------

Sorry this chapter is so short and I haven't updated in weeks I feel so bad but I've been sick and busy also this chapter is very bad and I will probs go back and fix it but yeah also Brooke's shorts are on the side