cemetery part 1

hey peeps ok so this chapter is gonna be pretty long but I will split it into 2 because I seriously don't have time to just sit there and write it all at once also I am looking for an editor for this book, the editor must be someone who is trust worthy and will not write anything bad. if you want to be an editor keep reading and I will tell you what you must do next chapter thank you

~maddie xx

___________________

Brooke's POV

"omg chlo it's been so long and I'm so nervous" I whispered to a half asleep chloe, at the moment we were both getting ready in my room at 5 in the morning in the dark, the reason we are up this early is because we are visiting paige today at the cemetery. I want to get there as early as I can because it's Paige's birthday today so me and chloe are having a party with her.

once I finished pulling my neon skinny jeans on I put an old ALDC shirt and tied my hair in a quick fish braid, I wasn't gonna bother with makeup because if my sister is watching and I hope she is well she has seen me without makeup lots of times and also I have a feeling I will be crying a lot!

"brookie, are you putting makeup on?" I hear chloe question me, "no I'm not chlo are you?" I whispered back only to hear a muffled scream before the light turned on revealing josh at my door way and chloe in only her bra, "josh" I whisper screamed knowing that chloe is really self conscious.

Chloe's POV

today is Paige's birthday so me and brooke are visiting her in the cemetery and spending the day with her, i was fully dressed but I wasn't sure if I liked the top so I took it off and just stood there in my bra before turning to ask brooke if she was wearing makeup today. "brookie are you putting makeup on?" I whispered to where I'm presuming brooke was, she just replied with "no I'm not chlo are you", after brooke answered I put my makeup away and then when I looked up I let out a yelp as josh, Brooke's brother was standing there in the doorway about to turn the light on, I could only see him because of the light from the window.

then my heart fell and I didn't know what to do as I heard the flick of the switch and the light blinded my eyes, I was really self conscious and I used to cut when I was younger and now Brooke's brother the boy I have always liked just saw me with only my bra and jeans on. I couldn't help myself as I threw myself out of Brooke's room and into the bathroom, the last thing I heard was brooke scream Josh's name.

Brooke's POV

oh my god chloe just ran into the bathroom crying, I don't know what to do and I'm scared about chloe being in the bathroom alone after what just happened considering her previous history. She started cutting when she was 9 and I'm pretty sure she only stopped when paige died, she was probably scared about ending up like paige.

"chloe please come out" I whispered through the crack in the door, I knew she would hear me because I knew she would be sitting up against the door. "brooke you know how I feel about your brother and you know my history with cutting and bad self esteem" whispered chloe and even though I couldn't see her I could tell that she was cuddling her knees and crying.

"chloe come out and give me a hug" I demanded through the purple bathroom door, I couldn't stand knowing that Chloe's crying and there's nothing I can do.

I sat there in the door way of the bathroom listening to my chlobird cry for about 5 minutes. just as I was about to get up and leave I heard the door knob twist and I looked up to see my chlo bird with a read tear stained face and blood on her jeans, I immediately shot up and grabbed her wrists only to find..... no cuts! huh

"chloe where's the blood from?" I asked searching her skin, "I didn't cut brookie, I went to but every time i did I thought of paige!" said chloe as 3 new fresh tears rolled down her cheek "ok chlo well we need to get ready to see paige" I said realising that chloe is still in her bra

after me and chloe got back to my room she picked up a bright pink and purple singlet with a love heart spread across it and I grabbed my phone before calling mum to tell her we are leaving.

____________

1 hour later

____________

"chloe will you judge me if I'm not strong today" I whispered to chloe as tears brimmed my eyes threatening to fall,"of course not brookie, you won't be the only one" answered chloe as we pulled up to the Pittsburgh cemetery. as soon as I saw the cemetery my tears flooded my face. I couldn't help my self I couldn't stand anymore I felt my legs get heavier and heavier until I found myself sitting on the ground, I buried my head in my hands and cried as memories flew threw my mind.

"brookie, it's ok, let's go see paige and we can cry there that way she knows it's for her" said chloe trying to calm me down, it worked because I stopped crying as hard and started to stand up. once I was standing and recovered from my hysterical state me and chloe started getting the picnic stuff out of the car.

Chloe's POV

as soon as we pulled up to the cemetery and got out of the car I could see brooke struggling to cope and then bam she collapsed and was crying on the ground, I didn't know what to do so I attempted to calm her down by saying "brookie, it's ok,let's go see paige and we can cry there that way she knows it's for her" my calming words seemed to work because she stopped crying as hysterically as before. once brooke was on her feet and stable we both went to the boot of my car and got out the picnic things, I hope this day goes to plan.

____________________

hey peeps ok so this is part 1 of this chapter the next part will be uploaded tomorrow hopefully. also i will be stating what you must do to be editor tomorrow, I would like as much entry's as possible otherwise it will feel like no one reads it because I rarely have comments. thank you to all the people who support me and because I use the mobile app I will not be able to dedicate chapters but soon I'm gonna start using the computer so I will definitely dedicate chapters to the people I think are the most supportive in BOTH my books

bye!!

~maddie xx