pyramid

Maddy's POV

"girls time for pyramid" screamed Abby after chloe finished explaining what happened, "mrs Abby?" said brooke "can I please speak to you?", "of course brooke but can u wait until after pyramid" said Abby while walking into studio B leaving me on the mats watching brooke start to turn and stare at me then out of the blue she ran to me and gave me hug.

"PYRAMID TIME" said Abby with a grin of delight spread across her face, coming from the moms area you can hear a few remarks like "not again and "Bermuda Triangle" but I just shake my head and put my attention on Abby.

"okay girls last week we went to star bound and we were so close to a clean sweep but then bam the trio came 2nd, second is the first to loose" said Abby while shaking her head and turning around so she can see the pyramid.

"okay girls on the bottom is ASIA" , "you did great in the group dance and as well in the trio but yeah legs were not pointed for long enough in the trio and I know that's small thing to pick on but there was barely anything to pick on this week" "next is NIA , your legs need to be straight!" screamed Abby

"KENDALL you fell out of your turn sequence in the group although u covered it up I still saw it" "now for the middle row MACKENZIE you did great but your technique is behind all the other girls" "and next Is BROOKE you haven't been at dance in ages so I wouldn't be able to put you any higher but you did have a reason" "and next in the pyramid" said Abby before taking a breath and making a silent pause is "MADDY" "maddy you did great in your dance this week but I felt that Chloe's technique in her solo was bouncing off the walls it was at a magnificent level and I think that dancing at Pittsburgh ballet for ballet lessons was the best thing that happened to you chloe"

(how pyramid was placed)

chloe

Maddy brooke mackenzie

Kendall nia and Asia

Abby's POV

"moms your dismissed, girls stretch!" I said as I motioned Gia towards me, "I didn't say the performances today but they will find out later" I said to her while now looking on my laptop.

"GIRLS, the performances this week will be revealed after everyone sits down so hurry up chloe and kenz" I said half addressing to the girls that were mucking around, "ok solos this week are maddy, with all of my life" "this is a lyrical solo and you need to show every ounce of emotion in your body" "next solo goes to chloe, yours will be called send your love down and it is a contemporary lyrical" "chloe I expect great from you because this dance really mixes well with your dancing style." I said to chloe being a but too nice. "now the last solo is nia with baila and it is an acro dance" "I expect great things from you nia." I said while turning to maddy "go and get your mother , I need to talk to her NOW!"

authors note:

omg it's so short and I'm really sorry but I couldn't avoid it and for next chapter I would like 2 comments telling me the truth on what should happen and 3 more votes and 20 more reads thanks so much