Chapter 1. PTA meeting and Grillby's

A short skeleton in a blue hoodie jacket let's out a annoyed groan as he sits in a class room with other human parents who were giving him a dirty look.

He and the other monsters were freed from the Underground by a boy name Frisk. After that Toriel took in the boy and became his foster mother since then Frisk had started going back to school. Causing Toriel to become a part of the PTA meetings at the school well..except for today.

("You want me to what?" the blue hoodie skeleton asked as he nearly chokes on the ketchup he was drinking.

"I need you to take my place at the meeting today." the kind goat women replies as she begins to pack Frisk's lunch.

".....I dunno Tori you know how I feel about the humans."

"Sans please I need to go to the interview for this job. Besides Laney will be there so it won't be so bad. Trust me you'll love her." Toriel finished as she turns around to look towards Sans who let out a sigh of defeat.

"Fine but this kid your talking about Tor better not rattle my Bones." Sans finished with a wink earning a quiet giggle from the kind goat women.)

The short skeleton narrow his eyes towards Linda who was now standing in front of him speaking towards him with her green eyes filled with disgust.

"You monsters have now right to be here in fact I don't think Frisk should even be here I mean come the poor child can't even talk." Linda added with snicker.

Causing the blue hoodie skeleton to twitch as the anger builds up in him.

" I mean I wouldn't be shock if the brat has the mind of a.."

"Hey Linda is it me or is your nose slightly more crooked then last time you were here?" A soft female voice interrupted with a slight annoyed tone.

The tall blond women slowly turns around. Finding a girl that was slightly shorter then Sans standing behind her.

The girl's short brown hair was put up into two messy pigtails and was wearing a pale pink guitar shirt with black straps on her shoulder .With a short black jean skirt and knee high black boots.

"....Laney that's very rude you know."

"Like how you were talking about Frisk and his family?" Laney asked while narrowing her soft blue eyes towards the annoying blond.

"Their not his family and I was just stating the truth the child isn't that bright."

" For one Frisk is the one of the most brightest kids in this school, two they are his family Tori is his mother she was able to legally adopt him. I should know I was there with her when she did it. And finally I was also telling the truth about your nose I mean seriously Linda maybe you should tell your surgeon to do a better job . " The small pigtail girl finished with a small smirk while folding her arms across her chest.

"How rude." the blond women mumbles as she turns around to walk towards the crowd of the others parents that were across the meeting room.

"Oh and Linda?" Laney added causing Linda to look back towards her with a turn of her head.

"Start that shit again I swear to you I won't be as nice as I am being this time." the small girl added in a cold tone but with a sickening sweet smile upon her soft pink lip.

Linda green eyes widen in slight fear while a shiver crawls up her spine she then quickly looks back towards her group of friends and begins to make her way to them.

"Sorry about that she really a bitch some times."

"Some times?"

"Okay all the time."