Chapter 7. The Darkness that's Taken Over

Sal hums to himself quietly as he stares at his own reflection in the mirror. Checking over his new punk outfit he had brought for the night.Tonight was a special night it was his and Grillby's eight month anniversary. So it had to be perfect.

As much as Sal hated to admit it eight months has been a lot longer then other guys he has been with. The feeling of having a boyfriend for that long started filling him with happiness.

Maybe Laney was right maybe monsters weren't so bad after....

*You know he's just using you right?*

*Shut up Chara!*

*Hey as a friend I'm just trying to help you out.* The childish voice added as it's giggles echos threw his mind .

*No your not! Your not my friend! You'r just some parasite that's trying to take over my body and I won't let you.*

*Oh~?*

* Yes and tonight is a special night so tonight you won't be able to control me and you never will.*

*Mn~ we'll see about that.* Chara finishes with a quiet sick laugh.

This slightly worried Sal when the dark child's words were we'll see . What did they mean by we'll see?

" No Sal don't let that brother you. The brat is just trying to scare you that's all." He mumbles towards himself as he makes his way out of his studio apartment only to find Grillby outside leaning against the wall next to his studio's front door.

"Well don't you look nice." The flame monster chuckles as he pushes himself off the wall and stands besides the brunette boy.

"Well it is a special nice."

" Indeed it is . Shall we start our special night then?" Grillby asked as he offers his arm.

"Yes we shall." Sal answers with a soft laughs as he takes his Flaming boyfriend's arm and walks with him towards Grillby's red mustang that was park in front of his first floor apartment.

Sal couldn't help but let out a small snort as the flaming monster opens the passenger side door for him .

Once the brunette boy was inside the car Grillby closes the door and quickly made his way towards the drivers side.

"So? Where are we going?" Sal asked with a slight raise of his eyebrow.

" Moon Light Fiore." The flaming monster answers as he starts the car and begins to drive away from the apartments.

",,,,,Grillb's that's the most romantic restaurant here you have to make reservations really early to even get a table. How...?"

"Sans."

"What?"

"I asked Sans for some help . So he asked Laney what type of food you would like for a night like this. She told him Italian so~ he used some of his hook ups to help us out."

"....Well what do you know. He's not bad for a idiotic bag of bones." Sal mumers as he looks out the window.

".....You know you two are going to have to get along sooner or later."

"..."

"Sal "

"Yeah yeah I know I know I'll do it for you." Sal responded as he slowly closes his chocolate brown eyes in annoyance.

Grillby shook his head and lets out a quiet sigh as he parks the car in Moon Light Fiore's parking lot.

"Look I know he seems irresponsible."