Chapter 9. My Sweet Butterfly

"What?! What the hell is this?!" The crazy man shouted as he backs away from his tied up daughter that had a barrier of soft pink glowing butterflies around her as her wounds slowly started to heal by themselves.

Laney slowly opens her soft blue eyes as a small smirk slowly formed upon her lips.

"What's wrong daddy? Haven't you seen magic before?" the small brunette detective asked as she started working on the tight ropes around her small wrist.

"No no No! You're not gonna ruined my fun just because you let those freaks teach you magic!" the deranged man shouted as he picks up an old rusted metal pipe that was beside his foot and begins slamming into the barrier with the heavy object.

A low sinister laugh comes from him as he watches a look of fear fill his small daughter's eyes.

"What's wrong Laney didn't know that your father was filled with such strong determination?" the crazy man asked as he went for another swing but was brought to a forceful stop.

The dirty burnett man tried to move once again but couldn't it was as if someone had a tight grasp around his arm but no one was there holding him.

He slowly looks up fear then fills his eyes as a cyan blue aurora engulfed his arm.

"I warn ya' pal.." the blue hoodie skeleton added as he walks out of the shadows with his right eye pitch black and his left glowing a flaming cyan blue.

"That if ya' touch Lanesters one more time. You're going to have a BaD TiMe." Sans continues as he lift his glowing hand up causing the deranged man to roughly float into the air.

"C-come on man j-just set me down somewhere and let the police take me. I promise to leave Laney and Emily alone. You don't have to do this." Laney's father said with a nervous laugh .

"...FuCk YoU." The blue hoodie skeleton growls as he moves his hand left causing the the crazy father to fly left and slam into a metal pillar.

" FuCk YoU, FuCk YoU, FuCk YoU!" Sans repeated as he continues to throw Laney's father around the room. But stops as a pair of small warm arms wrapped around his waist.

"Sans please stop...it's okay..I'm okay." Laney whispers as she buries her face in the back of his hoodie.

The older skeleton slowly closes his eyes and sets the now unconscious man down on to the ground gently . Then turns around and wraps his arms around his girl friend.

"How did ya' get free baby girl?"

" I undid the ropes dad was never that good at tying things."

" Of course so smart and so fuckin' brave." Sans mumbles as nuzzles his face into her long brown hair taking in Laney's sweet scent.

"Ey' lets go home sweetheart." he mumbles while slowly pulling away from the pigtail detective.

" Okay but I have to do something first." Laney said as she makes her way towards her badly injured father.

Once she was over him Laney begins to use some of her magic to heal the unconscious man Sans couldn't help but feel anger in him as pink butterflies begins to fly around the mad father's body while healing him.

"Lanes what the hell are you doing?"

"Chill bone boy."

"Chill? You're tellin' me to chill when you're healing the man who hurt you and Emily." The blue hoodie skeleton growls as he appears next Laney with his glowing white pupils now slightly dull.