Chapter 3. Meet Sal

Do you wanna hear a story? It's a very tragic story. No? Well to bad your gonna hear the story. Now then this is a story of a boy and his very special imaginary friend.

Once upon a time there was once this sweet innocent eight year old boy name Sal .

Sal was a very cute child he had short brown hair and soft brown eyes that practically glowed with his innocence. The small boy was a very lonely boy his foolish parents never payed attention to him. Always avoided him not only that they had also hired a fucking nanny to take care of him since they were always busy with work.

Now the parents did try to make it up to him.

By buying him useless expensive toys thinking that would keep him happy but it didn't.

So the small boy decided to go on a adventure in the middle of the woods that was part of his family property. That was where he had met me the very special imaginary friend.

Sal sat against an old oak tree with his face buried into his small knees. His small body was shaking by his crying.

"Hiya"I said while standing in front of him.

Sal slowly looks up finding my blood red eyes staring down at him.

"W-who are you?" he asked with fear now filling his soft brown eyes.

"Don't be afraid because of the color of my eyes . I just wanted to see if you wanted to be friends. But since your so rude I rather not." I added with a puff of my pink cheeks as I begin to turn around to walk away.

"W-Wait!"

"Hm~?"

"Um I'm sorry my name is Sal. What's your name?" Sal asked with a small nervous smile.

"It's Chara."

"Well then Chara wanna be friends?"

"Sure but there's a catch."

"And whats that?"

"You can't tell anyone about me."

" Huh? Why not?"

"Well no one but you can see me . You don't want anyone to think your crazy and talking to a ghost right? Especially your parents."

"...I guess your right." Sal whispers as he slowly looks down towards the ground.

"Wait your a g-ghost?"

"In a way." I said with a very sly smile

"But let's keep it a secrete between you and me." I finished while holding out my pinky towards Sal who shock expression slowly turned into a friendly smile . As he twists his pinky around mine to make a pact on our promise.

Aw he was such a innocent child such a sweet soul the color of it was green which meant kindness with a hint of yellow for justice. It was a shame that that innocence wouldn't last long. He was the perfect shell for me and my hatred I just had to darken that little soul of his.

And that's what had happened or it was close so close I could had almost tasted his soul.

It started to blackened on that night where his parents ground him for going into the forest alone with out a nanny.

"They should die."

"No Chara."

"But their trash for treating you like that."

"Chara stop they were just worried."

"If they were so worried then they would of went looking for you instead of the butler."