Chapter 8. A kidnapped Butterfly

"Okay sweetheart you'r doin' pretty good for a beginner in magic." the blue hoodie skeleton added with a wink as the pigtail detective just rolls her soft blue eyes in slight annoyance.

"And you'r a big show off for a professional."

"Ey~ what can I say when you have awesome feathers ya need to spread em' and show em' off to the world."

" Okay Mr. Peacock."

"Thats sexy Mr.Peacock to ya babygirl."

" Are you gonna keep teaching me on how to use my magic? Or do I need to call Undyne?"

A'right a'right I get it Lanes ya want me to get serious." Sans chuckles as he shakes his head as a Gaster Blaster appears beside him.

" Now you better be ready Butterfly . " he added while the giant dog skull begins to prepare it's blue laser to fire.

" Because this is one of my...." Sans stops as he notices soft pink glowing butterflies surrounding him.

The blue hoodie skeleton quickly looks towards his girlfriend who had a small smirk forming upon her soft pink lips.

" Don't worry Boneboy I'll make sure that it doesn't hurt to much." Laney added with a small wink as she snaps her two fingers together causing a explosion to form where her skeleton boyfriend was standing.

Sans quickly appears behind the small detective and was about to fire his attack but was stopped as a pearl white pistol trimmed with gold that had a pink jeweled butterfly charms hanging at the end of the grip points towards the middle of his skull.

" Heh, you've gotten better." The older skeleton said as he holds up his bony hands with his eyes closed while the giant dog skull vanishes into thin air.

Laney gives him a sweet knowing smile as the gun in her hand also vanishes.

" Well you know I have a good teach~" before the brunette girl could finish a bony hand takes a hold of her small wrist and pulls Laney towards her skeleton boyfriend.

The pigtail detective let's out a small soft sigh as she buries her face into his hoodie while she feels his arms wrap around her waist .

"Ya' know that was a really big turn on for me sweetheart." Sans mumbles huskily as he takes a gentle nip of her ear while his other hand slowly slides down into her pink and black plaid short skirt.

"S-Sans w-we can't d-do this not now not h-here. Emily and Papy are here and awake."

"Mn~ that's not what your body is saying Lanes." The blue hoodie skeleton added while pulling out his hand and revealing his now wet fingers with a small wink.

Only to have the small pigtail girl to become very red earning a loud burst of laughter from her skeleton boyfriend.

" Look babe how about I take us somewhere special . Just you and me right now. Cause' Tibia honest the way you look right now is just so cute it's makin' me want ta lay you on this grass and rip off your clothing." he finished with a low growl while bending his skull towards the side of her neck and begins to drag his sharp fangs along her soft pale skin.

Earning a soft moan from his small girlfriend.

"Heh, your singin' is telling me that your agree to my offer Butterfly" the sound of his cell phone's ringtone interrupted the moment causing the now annoyed blue hoodie skeleton to pull away from his half daze girlfriend with a low groan.

" Sorry sweetheart this will only take a Sex." The blue hoodie skeleton added with a snort towards Laney annoyed expression towards his pun. As he brings his phone towards his non existing ear .