10

"Shut that thing up," Harry groaned the moment the loud voice of Hannah Montana singing 'Nobody's perfect' reached his ears. He took a hold of his pillow, quickly putting it on the other side of his head as he tried to block the noise of. The movement just caused his head to throb painfully hard but he ignored it, focusing more on going back to sleep but the thought left his mind when the young pop-star continued to belt out the lyrics, the song becoming annoying almost instantly when it just worsened his head ache. "Oh my fucking god Niall, shut that thing off." 

Harry sighed, brushing his long brown curls aside as he finally got up from the bed, smiling a bit when he noticed that the music was gone. Thankfully. But then he frowned, turning around to stare at his bed because he was really certain that Niall almost never entered his room. And even if he did, the blonde would much rather put on Justin Bieber's old music than listen to Hannah Montana. The curly brunette frowned to himself, turning the sleeping boy whom he had finally taken notice of, to the side just so he could check whether it was Niall or someone else. 

"Oh my god," Harry yelled, jolting away in shock when the other boy moved and finally opened his eyes. The blue orbs staring at Harry in surprise before removing the white sheets that were covering his body. The taller man didn't wait to watch the boy get dressed, put his phone back in his jeans pocket but rather he simply but his shirt on, leaving it unbuttoned and bolted down the stairs in just his boxers. He could only imagine how annoyed Niall must be feeling. Sure, the blonde didn't feel anything for Harry but they had a pact, he was not supposed to bring his one night stands back home. At least not after knowing how much they hurt Niall. 

"I see the slut is up and walking." The sheer coldness and venom in that soft voice, made Harry stop mid action. He was sure he looked ridiculous right now and by the way Niall's eyes were raking his body up and down, shaking his head slightly as his lips curled into a smirk, Harry was more than positive that he looked ridiculous right now. "Seriously Styles, I didn't know you liked people biting and clawing on you." Harry frowned at the words, taking Niall's phone which was lying on the kitchen counter, and turning the front camera on. He stifled a groan as he grimaced at his bruised neck. 

"Listen Niall I -," he was stopped mid sentence by the blonde boy who was walking down the stairs,his hair messed up probably because he couldn't find a mirror and a hair brush to tame them, his shirt was definitely placed on in a hurry and Harry wished the ground would swallow him whole. What the fuck was he thinking? Bringing home a boy rather than the usual girls? What's worse is that he chose someone who looked so much like Niall but not an exact replica. This boy had much thicker lips, his body was way too thin unlike Niall's perfect one. Hell, this boy had nothing on Niall but Harry still felt guilty for even bringing him home and banging him. 

"Um...I'm just going to leave. Last night was - I'm sure it was fun even though I don't remember it. But here's my number," Harry blinked, gulping as he glanced at Niall, his band mate who was openly scowling and glaring at the boy who was right now passing a paper with his name and number scribbled hurriedly on it. "Call me, maybe?" And with that he was walking out of the door, leaving Harry dressed in his ridiculous red flower print shirt which was open from the front and his black Calvin Klein boxers in the company of his band mate who right now, really fucking hated his guts. 

"How was he?" Niall asked after a while, breaking the silence that had settled between them as he made pancakes for his annoying band mate. He didn't know why he was feeling like this, as if somebody had just taken his heart out and ripped it into shreds. Niall chose to label the feeling as being utterly annoyed and frustrated with Harry's tactics. He knew he was lying to himself but anything was better than the truth. Especially right now.