20

Harry was nervous and excited. It was a simple date, nothing much that he had planned out. He didn't want to go to the extremes because as far as the public new, they had already been on several dates - Niall and him that is. It would bring unwanted attention if Harry was to do something really drastic all of a sudden. So he had planned out a simple date and had made sure to inform the management beforehand. Wouldn't want Modest! to be freaking out on where their skinny asses were going to be. 

"Do I look good?" Harry turned around, showing the white checked shirt tucked inside the black jeans, a nervous look on his face as he waited for Liam's approval. The curly brunette, at these moments, would usually be calling Louis up for fashion advice and guidance but now that he had a bunch of papers left behind in the wake of Zayn Malik, Harry just couldn't bring himself to talk to Louis, or even look at the feathery haired brunette. Which just left Liam as his only option. 

"Yeah

"Yeah. You look fine." Liam answered curtly, raising an eyebrow in confusion when Harry groaned. He seriously didn't get what the hassle was. All of them had known each other for years, Liam was almost certain that Harry had even heard Niall's fart more times than one could count on their fingers and it was weird to see the curly brunette being so nervous to hang out with Niall. It might be a date but really, they had seen the worst of each other. 

"You're no help

"You're no help." Harry rolled his eyes, getting his rings from the counter and placing them on his fingers. He ran a hand through his curls, messing them up a little before grabbing his sunglasses from the bedside table. He wondered what Niall was going to wear. Maybe something extremely causal since he had never seen the blonde getting overly dressed up for anything. Either ways, Harry was still going to love the small twink, no matter what.

"If you needed help then you should've called Louis because I, for one, don't get what the big deal is about. It's you and Niall. You've been up each other's throat ever since day one." The bulkier of the two rolled his eyes, flipping through his iPhone and opening the Twitter app. He was planning on making a witty tweet about Harry being a menace but then changed his mind, deciding to just retweet fans and DM them. 

"You're also mean. But it doesn't matter. I look good. Niall will be pleased." Harry rubbed his hands together before bracing himself for leaving the bedroom confinement and finally getting the blonde and taking him for a date. Harry didn't even dare to turn around to see Liam's reaction, the brunette probably didn't even care much, always way too tired to be dealing with Harry and Niall's on and off drama.