13

Plan 003 - Ignore the idiot as per instructions by sass master Tommo

Harry didn't know what to do. How was one supposed to ignore the person that wasn't already looking their way? The brunette was tempted to scold Louis and tell him off for coming up with such nasty plans. It was supposed to be a lad's day out and already he could feel a feeling of dread settling in. Niall hadn't even spared him a single glance and he was certain that he wouldn't even have to act on the plan considering he was the one being ignored and avoided.

The curly haired man was tempted to grab a hold of the blonde and just shove some sense into him. It couldn't possibly be that hard to realize a person's feelings. Harry was certain that Niall wasn't an idiot. He was probably the most alert among all of them and also the wittiest one but the sheer adamant determination with which the blonde had refused to label Harry as a genuine and loving guy was really getting to Harry.

"What's going on between you and Niall?" Harry turned his head to face the voice of his band mate. They were all at a club, with Louis having gone off to get drunk and dance his worries off and Niall wandering off to lord know's where. It was just him and Liam sitting by the bar, with the puppy faced man taking a sip from his vodka every now and then rather than gulping it down in one go. Harry smiled at his clueless band mate.

"Nothing at all. You know how he has been for the past year." Since the beginning of their relationship, Harry thought to himself. It might've been fake and they might just have gotten out to the club for publicity reasons and also to have a good time, Harry was certain that once the blonde was drunk off his ass, he would be the one to wrap his arms around his slim waist and guide Niall inside the car, giggling obnoxiously at his slurring words because of all the eyes watching them. Harry mentally prepared himself for that in advance.

"I've noticed. I honestly thought the two of you would get along a lot better after that to be honest." Harry cocked an eyebrow towards his best mate, shaking his head fondly when the older man laughed and patted him on the back. "Oh come on chap, among all of us, you have to admit that you and Niall are the luckiest. You got paired with someone in the band, somebody you already knew well. Not some person off the street or some female celebrity you only read about in papers."

Harry nodded his head, quite aware of what Liam was proposing. It had been pretty ideal for the two of them, even though Harry had had fake girlfriends in the past but with Niall, he had felt that things might work out. That maybe for the first time ever, faking a relationship won't look like a job but might actually be a fun thing. However, his overgrowing feelings stopped him from just being a friend towards Niall and he started being rowdy in all senses possible. He only had himself to blame. He confused Niall and along the way, he confused himself.

"I suppose you're right but things don't always go the way they are supposed to. He hates me now," The curly brunette replied sadly, bringing the beer bottle closer to his lips and taking a huge gulp, his eyes trailing back from Liam's sympathizing gaze and on to the dance floor. He didn't need any sympathy from anyone, especially not from one of his closest friends. He knew he fucked up, they both did on a certain level and right now, Harry would much rather get drunk off his ass rather than face Liam's questions and his preaching words again.

He eyed the dance floor for a long time, knowing that Liam was still there sighing every now and then before turning his entire attention back to his drink. Harry had already spotted Louis, watching the older man grinding on some girl and the sight just made the brunette gag. He knew very well that even if Louis took the girl home tonight, he would definitely be sending her off packing the very next morning. He didn't dare stop the oldest of them all from his one night stands. A part of Harry understood Louis' actions, considering he had been in the same situation once, for a certain blue eyed idiot pushing all of his buttons.