When will this end?

Dream

I walked through the fields and stared at the blue sky. The cool breeze blowing my hair in every direction. I noticed a tall hill and climed it. On the other side I saw a town. What I saw, I didn't expect. All throughout the town, people lied dead, empty eyes staring into nothing, blood dripping from wounds and flames dancing on rooftops. I looked down on the town in horror. I turned around expecting to see the green plains I had just walked through, but instead I saw nothing but death. Everything was gone, no life was in sight. I turned back to the town and walked to the middle, hoping to find any survivers. As I looked around, I saw someone standing with his back to me. "Hello? Hello? Sir, can you tell me what happened here?" I waited for a response but none came. I walked closer to him and his head turned slightly.

"This is what is to come. The ones you trust most, the ones who you protected, they will leave you, they will drive you to madness. Trust no one, fear nothing. All of this will just end in pain. Their's nothing you can do to prevent this." He turned to face me. His face hidden from my view by the hood of his black cloak.

I stepped back in surprise. "What are you talking about?"

He just shook his head. "This is your warning, nothing can change this. You lost your chance. Unless he dies before the next full moon, then you're doomed. Your fate is in your own hands."

I started to get irritated. "What the hell do you mean? I'm getting really sick of this crap." I grabbed my sword and he stood still. "What, are you too afraid to fight me?" He said nothing and the scene around me changed. Everything around me was gone. All I could see was white, then Entity appeared in front of me. He stared at me with an evil glair in his eye. His smile slowly spreading across his face. "You!"

"Me."

"What do you want?"

"Control." He replyed calmly.

"Over what?"

"You." He said as he raised his hand. A soft red glow formed around his hand and I lost control of myself and watch him move his hand. I dropped my blade and fell to my knees. I shook my head trying to gain control of myself again. I stood, and almost fell to my knees again, but managed to stay on my feet. "So, the hard way huh? Very well." He summoned daggers that came straight at me. I dodged some, but most of them sliced into me. I shouted in pain and fell. I breathed heavily and struggled to stay conscious. I groaned slightly and looked up at Entity. "You just won't die, will you?"

I spat at him and grabbed my sword, that was laying on the ground just feet from me. I attempted to kill him, but he was faster and managed to get his blade into my chest. I felt all the energy leave my body slowly and collapsed to the ground. "I....won't.....let....you win...."

He leaned over me, "oh, but I already have." He kicked me and everything went black.

End of Dream

I sat straight up in my bed, sweat dripping down my face, my breathing very uneven. I gasped, trying to even out my breaths. My eyes ajusted to the dark room, and I saw Steve looking at me, his hand on my shoulder. "Hero, are you ok?"