The Fallen Kingdoms

I felt someone shaking me. I tried to open my eyes but failed to do so. "Come now Regium, let him rest." I heard a stern voice say.

"But I want to know if he's ok!" Regium protested.

I opened my eyes and smiled. "I'm fine, it takes a bit more than that to kill me off." Regium looked at me and smiled. She ran off to most likely get her sister. I sat up and looked around. I was in my room. I looked over to Kiley who was standing at the door waiting for the girls. "Kiley, why are we in the Nether?"

Kiley looked at me and bowed. "Forgive me my lord, but when the battle ended some guards found you, the queen, and the girls. The queen was dead, and you were unconscious, as was Regium. Lilium was staring at you and her mother."

I nodded. "But why are we here?"

She hesitated. "Entity took over the End."

"HE DID WHAT!?!" I shouted. "HOW?"

"Shortly after you, the queen and the princesses were found, he declaired that the queen had fallen, and he was the ruler of the End. He promised to kill all those who stood in his way." She reported.

I sat up fully and winced. Leaning on the wall, I nodded. "Very well."

"That's it? Entity just took over the End and has control of the overworld, and all you can say is very well?" Kiley snapped.

I calmly looked at her. "Kiley, I have been fighting to find a way to defeat Entity for years. If you think that this one obstical is gonna stop me, then get. Out."

Before she could protest, the princesses came running in. Lilium looked at me with a smile. Regium jumped onto my bed and hugged me, soon followed by her sister. "Are you ok Hero? You were hurt badly the other day." Regium asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm ok, just a bit sore is all."

"I watched you heal. I thought only Enders could do that." She said.

"Well, I can to." I replyed smiling.

"Honestly, when I woke up I thought you were dead. But Kiley told us you'd be ok."

"No, I'm not dead. Far from it actually."

"You were sleeping for a few days. Everyone thought you'd still be asleep."

I chuckled slightly. Regium hugged me tighter and I winced slightly. "Regium! You're hurting him!" Lilium exclaimed.

"It's ok, really." I assured her.

Lilium looked at me. "Why did he chose you?" She muttered to herself.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, come on sis, let's go play with the blazes!" She said running out of the room with Regium and Kiley close behind.

What did she mean 'why did he chose you'? Who? I shook my head and layed back down. I was still tired, so I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up later on, not sure how long, seeing as you can't really tell the time here. When I opened my eyes, I had guards surrounding me, and the two girls were sitting on the bed. I sat up and winced slightly. God, shouldn't I have healed fully by now? I looked down and saw a blood stain in my shirt. I frowned and looked up. All the guards surrounding me and the girls were just staring at me.

"Hero....what's wrong with them? They've been staring at you for a while." Regium asked looked around at the guards.

"I don't know. Something's off about them though." I said. The guards were standing just far enough from the bed that I could stand and walk up to them. I stood and walked over to one of the guards, I waved my hand in front of his face and he didn't move. "They're being controlled somehow. Just like I was, but they're just standing there." I said to myself. I tried to walk past them and they blocked me off. Surprised, I stepped back. "What the Nether?"

Well, your right. They are being controlled, by me of corse. So Brine, we could do this the easy way or the hard way. Doesn't really matter, eather way I get to enjoy watching as the life slowly drains from your soulless eyes.

I grabbed my head and sat on the bed. "Hero? What's wrong?"

"Nothing Regium, I'm fine." I told her, she backed away and sat next to her sister.

What do you want Entity. You already have the overworld and the End, what more could you possibly need?

I need to finish the job I was sent to do, and in the process, I could rule the Nether as well.

I scoffed, yah, not happening. As long as I'm still here, you can't rule the Nether.

So the hard way is it? Very well, I'll see you soon Brine.

I looked up and the guards had moved closer around me. I saw an opening between them and motioned for the girls to escape. But, what about you Brine? I heard Regium ask. She was using telepathy to communicate so only I could hear her.

I'll be ok, just go find Kiley, tell her what's going on, and that he found me.

Who? Hero, I'm scared.

Just tell Kiley what happened, she'll know what to do, Go. I watched the girls run out of the room, Lilium's eyes landed on mine as they ran out. I looked back to the guards who had slowly walked closer. I stood and kept eye contact with all of them. All their eyes gave off a dull glow. They all formed a circle around me, so that I couldn't escape. I looked around and saw Lilium watching me, I tried to tell her to leave, but she stood there, staring. Her eyes turning purple. I felt something, a sword handle most likely, hit the back of my head. I fell to my hands and knees as the guards grabbed my arms. They placed handcuffs on me like I was a prisoner. I tried to break free, but came to no avail. In fact, it seemed the more I struggled, the more energy I lost. I stopped struggling as someone hit the back of my head again. Black dots clouded my vision and everything blurred. I felt my body go limp, only to be held up by the two guards still holding me by my arms. I looked up at the blaze in front of me. "So, this is it huh? You're gonna work for the one man who we've been trying to stop for ages, the man who killed your king, do you remember that? Or did his temptation for power make you forget?" The blaze seemed to ponder the thought for a moment before shaking his head.

A wither skeleton walked up and stood in front of the blaze and me. "That's enough out of you Brine." He said before punching me in the face. Causing the whole room to dissapear into darkness.

____________________________________

Very eventful if ya ask me.

Hero: well, no one asked you, did they.

......

Hero: what? Something wrong? Can't handel being told off?

.....*smiles* Well, if you did just enjoy that, then hit the vote button and keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter. I'm J and I'll talk to you later peepz.
BBBIIIIII!

Hero:.......No...

*glairs at Hero* Say. It.

Hero: N.O.

*eyes glow* now...

Hero: *growls* I said no!

...fine....whatever.