I don't make threats, I make promises

~~Weeks later~~

I stared at the lava pool, my mind racing with thoughts and questions. My head started spinning, so I looked away and shook my head. God, at this rate I'll be screwed. I can't even imagine how I'm gonna kill him, if I can kill him. I shook my head again and stood from where I was. I stretched and started walking to the castle. Some of the mobs had swords and other weapons, and were protectively surrounding something. Some of the town had gathered around them, trying to get a better look at what the guards were blocking the town from. I have a bad feeling about this.... I walked tword the guards and the towns people made a path for me to walk through. "What's going on?" I asked as one of the skeletons turned around.

"Oh, Herobrine, We're honestly not sure. This thing showed up a moment ago and is just sitting there." He stated as he looked back at the rectangle.

It was a four by five block rectangular shape, the center was empty, and for a while, nothing happened. I walked twords it and placed a hand on the rough surface. "Obsidian?" I wispered to myself, forgetting for a moment that the mobs were around me. "Why would an obsidian rectangle just appear out of nowhere?" I ran my fingers across the surface and felt something engraved on the side:

Notch, Nether portal test #171

"Nether portal test #171?" I repeated what I thought I felt as I brushed my fingers over the engraved words once more.

"Brine? What's wrong?" One of the wither skeletons asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"It's a portal of some sort.....I don't think it's-" I was cut off as a bright purple light came from the portal, blinding me for a moment. I shut my eyes and threw my hands up to protect my face. When opened my eyes again, I had formed a force-feild around everyone without realizing it. I looked at the now lit portal and nearly fell backwords. The portal was the same as the one that Notch walked through the day he left me here. Standing in front of it, was Notch himself. "What are you doing here?" I hissed as I formed fireballs in my hands.

"Brine? What are you....how did?" He stared at me in shock. "WHAT THE NETHER IS GOING ON!" He shouted. The townsfolk retreated to the safety of the village, while the guards stayed with me. Notch looked around and calmed down slightly. "How did you get here Brine?"

"What do you mean 'how did I get here'? You're the one who left me here in the first place." I spat.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, I couldn't tell if he was acting or if he was actually confused. "I didn't put you here."

I growled and threw a fireball at him. It met it's target and sent him to the ground opposite the portal. We can walk through it? So, if we want to leave, we have to stand in it long enough for us to go to the overworld. "Don't act dumb Notch, I know what I saw, do you really think I could forget about that day? Aparentlly you did, but believe me Notch, I remember." I felt my hand cool from the lack of fire in my palm. I aimed my hand at Notch who stared at me with hurt in his eyes. I smerked, something about seeing the fear and pain in his expression amused me.

"Brine, I didn't put you here. I don't know what you saw, but it wasn't me." He said.

I frowned and formed another ball of fire in my empty hand. Walking closer, I threw another fireball at him, hitting him once again. "If it wasn't you who put me here, then who could it have been Notch? Who else has the power to create a portal?" He winced in pain and said nothing. I threw another fireball at him and formed another in my now empty hands. "Don't make me repeat myself, Notch."

Notch groaned before he answered. "I-I don't know. I....I haven't been able to......make the portals work yet.....this is the only one that's worked....so far." He said.

"Right," I extinguished one of the fireballs in one of my hands and forced him into the Nether brick wall. "Well guess what Notch, your game is over. Whatever stupid tricks you've been playing. All this nonsense you've put me through, I'm done. I've had enough of your crap." My eyes started glowing brighter and his expression showed the fear he felt.

"D-don't kill me....please Brine....don't do this..." He begged.

I thought a moment and threw him to the ground. "I'm not gonna kill you Notch, not yet. I have other plans for you and my dear brother." I stared him dead in the eye. "But, unless you go through that portal right now, I will end your life. And if I ever see you in this dimension again, you and everything you've ever created, everything you've ever done, I will dystroy it. And I will force you to watch as everything comes crashing down around you." (Jeez Hero, a little overkill don't ya think?) He stared up at me and ran for the portal. As soon as he left, the portal stopped glowing and everything was calm.

"Brine, you just threatened the creator of Minecraft. You had him begging you for his life."

I looked at the guards below me and stated, "I don't make threats, I make promises, and I never, ever, break a promise." I turned away from them. "Not willingly." I landed on the ground again and walked away from all the guards, from the castle, the portal, everything. I just walked away.

After a while my eyes returned to normal and my palms had cooled. I had walked for who knows how long. The kingdom was no longer in sight, no one had followed me, I was finally alone. Everyone who has hurt me, everyone who has done wrong to me....they will all pay, and if necessary, they will all die.

I looked up from the ground and realized I had walked to the edge of the kingdom grounds. The grounds that the wither king ruled was surrounded by lava and almost no one came here. Some Gasts protected the area, but after what happened the other day, well, lets just say they won't make that mistake again. "Gasts, they think they can kill anything." I muttered as I walked past a group of them. One gave me a cry of welcome and the others followed suit, I waved in response. It still baffles me how I can understand them, and they me. I shook my head and comtinued walking around the edge of the lava pool. I looked up at the Gasts flying overhead and smiled.

I walked closer to the kingdom and flew up. I looked around at all the mobs working together, helping eachother. My smile grew and I landed on one of the ledges overlooking the Nether. This land really is worth protecting. In this world, everyone works together to protect and build the community. Something the overworld couldn't do. I sat and leaned on the bedrock wall, and watched as the mobs worked together. I sighed and closed my eyes. This is my home now, and I'm gonna protect it if it's the last thing I do.

____________________________________

Hero: well, now you know about my past, I hope you enjoyed it, good bye.

Hero! Don't be like that, you and I both know that the book isn't over yet.

Hero: *chuckles* yah, I know. *pulls J into a hug* I'm just messing with them. Don't worry guys, the book isn't over yet.

*smiles* You jerk. *playfully pushes Hero*

Hero: *pretends to be hurt* jeez J, I didn't think ya hated me that much. *smerks*

*rolls eyes* oh, shut up. Anyway, if you did just enjoy that, then hit the vote button and keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter. I'm J and I'll talk to you later peepz. BBBIIIIII!

Hero: until we meet again.