what's the point?

5 days remaining

Where could he be? I've looked everywhere for him. It's like he just dropped off the world. I growled and punched the Nether brick wall. "WH-WHERE IS HE?" I shouted, glitching slightly. Everyday the glitching would get worse. My words were starting to glitch out, and so was the rest of me. The word error would appear periodically on my right shoulder. Everyday I have to remind myself that I'm not a glitch, that this is Notch's doing. I sighed and looked back at the maps on the wall. "We-Were are you hid-d-ing Entity?" I asked myself.

"Sir? Are you alright?" I heard Maleficus ask as he walked in.

"Fi-fine. J-just a litt-tle glitchy."

"Sir, it's getting worse. Look at yourself, parts of you are missing, errors keep popping up around you, and you can't speak normally. Sir, I want to help."

"WE-WELL YOU CA-CAN'T!" I shouted turning around to face the sorcerer. "Th-the only w-way to f-fi-fix a gl-gl-glitch is to re-m-move it. A-and I re-f-fuse to be removed n-n-now!"

Maleficus looked at me with sorrow. "Sir, you know we can't kill him, and with you like this, how are you gonna weaken him?"

"I'll fin-nd a w-way." I hissed returning to my maps. "I h-have to."

"Why? Because two strangers came to you in a freaken dream and told you to? Sir, forgive me, but this is rediculous."

"It's not ab-bout-t them."

"Then why are you doing what they ask?"

"I-I'M DO-O-ING TH-I-IS B-BEC-CA-AUSE, I-IF I C-CAN HE-E-LP ST-O-O-P HIM, A-AND IF-F I CA-A-N PRO-T-T-TECT ALL I'M LE-E-AVING BEH-H-HIND, THEN I-I'M GONNA D-O-O IT!" I shouted glitching badly. Maleficus backed away slowly, his eyes wide in horror. "Ge-e-t out."

"But sir..."

"I said, g-g-et o-u-ut." I ordered clenching my teeth and turning away from him. "N-n-ow!" I heard the door shut and I sighed. He's right? How am I gonna do this? I can't even find him, much less stop him. I looked down at my hands and watched as parts of them faded in and out.

You're a glitch, that's all you ever have been and that's all you ever will be. So what's the point in trying?

I growled. To s-stop y-y-you and to-o help th-e-em.

Just give it up Brine, you can't win. Even if you do manage to somehow weaken, or even stop me, I'll just come back.

N-No matte-e-er what you-u say, I will s-sto-op you.

Oh? I'd like to see you try.

W-hy d-do-n-n't you c-c-o-me out of h-h-iding th-then?

Oh now brine, what's the fun in that? I didn't reply and heard him chuckle. You have 5 days Brine, you better make them count.

I growled and punched the wall again. I-I wi-i-ll fi-i-nd you. An-n-d wh-e-en I do, I'll e-e-end-d you, E-ent-tit-y. Y-you-u mark m-my-y wor-or-ds.

____________________________________

Short chapter!

Hero: w-hy-y?

Hero, you're kinda glitchin a bit.

Hero: h-u-uh? O-oh....*clears throat* better?

Much and to answer your other question....massive brain fart. Couldn't think of much to write, so...this is what I had.

Hero: oh? Whatever. I mean, it's better than nothin.

*mutters* that and you won't tell me much....

Hero: huh?

Nothin, anyway, if you did just enjoy that, then hit the vote button and keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter. I'm J and I'll talk to you later peepz. BBBIIIIII!

Hero: until next time mortals.

Entity:.....*scoffs* this is stupid, why am I here?

Cuz you were in the chapter.

Entity:....*walks away* whatever.