The final Chapter...

The last day...

I stood on my balcony with Kiley next to me, we watched everyone work or train. I was proud of my army, and sad that I'll never see them again. I sighed and Kiley looked over to me. "Sir, I'll make sure they are well. They'll be as strong as ever. And maybe one day, you'll see them again." I shook my head and turned away from everyone. I walked down through the halls one last time before I was removed. I smiled as the girls ran through the halls.

"Hero! Can you come play with us? Please?" Regium asked stopping in front of me. I shook my head sadly and pointed to the error on my shoulder. "Oh, right...." She said sadly.

"So...this is your last day? We won't see you again?" I nodded and kneeled before the princesses. Lilium hugged me and Regium did the same. I hugged them back and sighed. They won't remember you Brine. Just remember that, they'll grow up and slowly forget. They both let go and looked at me. I pointed to their hearts and smiled. They smiled back and nodded. I know they had no clue what I was trying to tell them....but maybe they do.

"Sir....uhhh...."

I stood and was almost knocked over by Jade who had ran into a hug. "Do you have to go?" I nodded.

"Jade, he has no choice." Maleficus said looking at me. I sighed sadly and nodded again. "You will be missed my lord." He said bowing. Jade did the same, and so did everyone in the room. I nodded and walked away. They'll all forget me. Everyone. Do I care? No, not one bit. They'd be better off if they did. Will I forget?

Never.

I watched codes surround me, 1's and 0's everywhere. I closed my eyes, and sat in silence. When I opened my eyes I saw Notch standing in front of me. In front of him were the words:

Herobrine as been removed

And there you have it. The end to my story. I'm sure you've heard many different versions, and other dimensions have different tales....but, that's for another story. Anyway, I don't do this often, but thank you. Truly. I didn't think anyone would read this, nor did J. We thought this would all blow over around chapter three. This is the final chapter, so I hope you enjoyed it.

____________________________________

Couldn't have said it better myself Hero.

Hero: before we part for the last time in this book.....we would like you thank you all for reading, thank you all for understanding.

And thanks for over 1k reads!

Hero: *nods* it means alot to both of us that you all stuck around through what we thought was a fail.

He's right. We really appreciate it, and I hope that maybe we brought a smile to your face, if not.....well, maybe we brightened your day a little? Sadly, unless you're reading my other book(s), this is most likely the last time we will see eachother. But thanks for sticking around.

Hero: *nods in agreement* I hope you enjoyed.

Same here, So, if you did just enjoy this final chapter, than hit the vote button one last time. I'm J and I'll talk to you later peepz.
BBBIIIIII!

Hero: Until the next time we meet, mortals, gods, hybrids, everyone, I'm sure I will see you all again. Good bye.