Lord Herobrine?

This always happens to me doesn't it? I open my eyes and see one of the ghasts. His sad eyes staring into mine as I sit up. "What now?" I asked as I walked to the edge of my perch.

"It's the king.....he's, he's....." The ghast studdered.

Begining to grow impatient I snapped. "Spit it out! What's wrong?"

"He's dead!" The ghast finally said.

"Dead?" I repeated quietly. "How? How is the king of the Nether dead?"

The ghast looked at me sadly. "I...we don't know. The guards heard screaming from his room and ran to help, but when they got their....he was dead."

I looked away and stared at the ground. "No....he can't be dead. The kingdom....Who will take his place?" The ghast said nothing, and looked at me. I teleported to the king's room and looked around. The guards were surrounding the room, unaware I had entered. I looked at the king. His crown across the room, a sword made of pure obsidian next to his body. His head on the other side. I kneeled next to him and bowed my head in respect. When I looked up again, I noticed a note under the sword. I picked it up and read what was written.

Consider this a warning. If you try to stop me, or if you manage to escape from your prision....I will put an end to your miserable life, just as I did your king's. This will be your first and final warning Brine. If I find you, I will kill you. It's your choice, live or die, their life, or yours. Choose wisely.

                    -Entity

I read and reread the note. After reading it for the fifth time, I gritted my teeth and set the paper to flame. As I watched it burn to ashes in my hand, the guards took notice I was in the room. "Brine, are you alright? What are you doing here?"

I continued to stare at the pile of ash in my hand, "Who will be your king now? Who will rule over your land and protect you, lead you?" I asked, my eyes glued to the ash, the note still fresh in my mind.

The blaze said nothing and looked to the wither skeleton. "We know not who will be our knew king." He replyed. I nodded and dropped the ash and paper flakes on the floor. "But we pray to Notc-"

"Praying to that fool will get you nowhere!" I snapped turning to face the two guards. They backed away slightly and looked at me.

"We pray that we will soon find a king to lead our land. If not, then the kingdom will go to war with the others."

I stood still and stared at the ground. "Other kingdoms? I thought they were all destroyed..."

The wither skeleton shook his head. "I think one still remains. And no one has been able to..." As the skeleton was speaking, a zombie pig man walked in and wispered something to him. The skeleton nodded and looked at me. "The Nether has no ruler. The last kingdom's king has fallen." He said quietly.

I looked at the beheaded king next to me. He layed in front of his desk. I walked over to it and grabbed the first pice of paper I saw, hoping to find something to help us decide who he wanted the air to be. I skimmed the paper and landed on one set of lines.

'I entrust him with my life. With all our lives. Herobrine will one day rule the Nether and protect it from harm. He will soon take my place, I feel my end drawing near....'