SEVEN

AYEE Ponyboy would be proud of me! There was a beautiful sunset where I live and I captured about 1,000 pictures of it!^^^^

//

AS SOON AS I rushed out of the cafeteria, I immediately regretted my decision

AS SOON AS I rushed out of the cafeteria, I immediately regretted my decision. Randy caught me by the collar and slammed my back against the locker. "Just because Bob isn't here to torture you at school, doesn't mean that I can't do it for him." He whispered in my ear.

[me at Randy]

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he immediately let go of me and bent down, groaning

I smiled. "Go ahead and take Bob's place! I'd be happy to beat the hell out of you everyday!"

Just then, Pony and Johnny ran out of the cafeteria, examining the scene.

[LMAO I MAKE THEM SOUND LIKE THEY'RE IN THE FBI]

Pony rushed over to me. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as crease lines fell across his forehead. 

I glared at him. "Yeah, I'm just fine. I don't need your help."

He sighed. "Kieran, we're doing this to protect you."

I laughed. "Protect me?? From what, exactly? I don't understand why you can't just talk to me!"

"Because Bob said if we were caught talking to you, he'd hurt you. I don't want you to get hurt. None of us do." Pony remarked as Johnny nodded his head in agreement.

A small grin escaped my face and I pulled them into a hug. "You guys know I can protect myself, right? And plus, I know you and the gang will have my back. I have nothing to worry about."

They nodded their heads, relieved and right after school we walked to Pony's house. They were both looking left and right for any signs of Bob and his minions. "Guys, stop being so paranoid." I chuckled as we walked up the front steps to Pony's house.

When I stepped inside, all of their eyes went huge. "Kieran, what in the world are you doing here? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Darry questioned and I smiled at his over-protectiveness. He reminded me so much of my dad.