TWELVE

"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible

"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible."- Oscar Wilde.  

//

"YOU'VE ALWAYS LIKED mysteries haven't you?" Dally questioned while putting out his cigarette.

I nodded my head, afraid that if I opened my mouth to speak I'd start crying all over again. "Well, let's go on an adventure." Dally patted my back and motioned me to follow him.

I didn't know where I was going and it probably wasn't going to be anywhere good with Dally, but at the moment I didn't care what happened to me. We kept walking for what seemed like an hour until we finally stopped at this weird bar. Dally started walking inside, but I stopped and looked at the building. He turned around and furrowed his eyebrows. "C'mon, I don't have all night."

I huffed and followed him inside, being sure to stay close to him. All of the drunk guys kept trying to touch me and Dally had to keep slapping their hands away from me. He pulled me up these stairs and pushed me into a room. He sat on the bed and I sat at the table, looking at all of the pieces of paper laying on it.

My eyes went huge and my jaw dropped. There were thousands of newspapers on here, all of them about my dad. I glanced up at Dally. "Is this...... my dad's room?"

He shook his head yes and I crossed my arms. "How did you know this?"

"Because one night I was drunk and stumbled into this room. He wasn't in here, but I saw a few pictures of him and your mom." Dal explained while laying on the bed.

I bit my lip. "Were there any pictures of me?"

He gave me a small smile and pointed behind me. "Look for yourself."

I snapped my head around and I gasped. The whole wall was covered in pictures of me, my mom, and all three of us.

Below are some pictures of Kieran that were on the wall. (and the baby pictures are actually Barbara Palvin! She's the one that plays Kieran.)

)