What you mean to me (Bajancandian)

Hey people, this is a story that I came up with not to long ago.  Enjoy

She saw him for the first time months ago.  He was the new kid in town, and didn’t know anybody.  She was the first to introduce herself to him, and say hello.

Time passed, and she still greeted him every day, he had made friends by now, but still she persisted.  For she loved him, with all her heart, and he had no idea how much it hurt her to see him pay attention to other girls.  She tried to empty her heart of emotion, for it threatened to overwhelm him.

When he went out with another girl, she slowly broke inside. She never showed her pain, but inside she was crumbling.

Every day she asked herself, why she was doing this to herself, hurting herself so, but he was worth it to her.  She loved his messy brown hair, and his eyes, his beautiful eyes.  His rebellious nature and his fearless personality.

They were not exactly friends, but she tried to find happiness in what she had.  He did something to her that no one else could, and she could get lost in his eyes easily as breathing. 

It was him who was on her mind when she crossed the street, heading home from school.  Who distracted her as a drunk driver speed through the neighborhood. 

She didn’t know that he cared as well.  That he looked forward to her cheerful greetings and the happy mood she brought with her.  He didn’t think he deserved her, that she deserved the very best.

He immediately noticed when she wasn’t at school that day.  He missed her presence, her long shimmering hair flowing in the wind.  Her beautiful features, the smile that always appeared. 

His heart shattered when he heard of the accident, that she was in the hospital.  He raced to her side, tears coursing down his face, he promised to finally tell her of his feelings for her, even if she might reject him.  But she never woke up.

Now Mitchell Hughes finds himself standing in the rain, holding a bouquet in his arms, on the 5th anniversary of that faithful day, when Amy Ryan, the sunshine in his life, left the earth forever, never to know of his love for her and how much she had meant to him.  

I hope you liked it, feel free to leave feedback in the comments, and a vote would be very much appreciated.  Thanks

Minecraft Youtuber Oneshots (Closed for now)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें