Cake and Kisses(Bashdil)

I really love this pairing!  This one’s also in Minecraft.

Bashur was determined to bake a cake.  He knew what he needed, wheat, milk, eggs sugar.  Today was the day; he was going to do it.  He set off for the caves with his dog, Pewface. 

“Why do I have to come, besides, cakes are stupid.”  Pewface complained.

“No they’re not, they’re delicious, you just wait, you’ll love it.” 

Bodil and Double were walking down by the beach when Bodil heard Bashur say he was going to bake a cake.  He came up with a brilliant idea. 

“Hey Triple, we should troll the melon.”

“My name’s not Triple.  Why?”  Double said

“Because he wants to make a cake, and it will be funny.”  Bodil laughed his ridiculously funny laugh.  Double rolled his eyes.

“Fine, what do you think we should do?”

Bashur squealed like a girl as a creeper exploded behind him.  He needed three buckets of milk, but he only had seven iron so far.

“Maybe you aren’t cut out for this.” 

“Pewface!  Come and help me!”

The house was about ready.  There were tripwires at the door, pistons ready to push gravel and sand, and dispensers full of eggs.  Now they were just waiting for Bashur to come home.  A giggle came from behind the chests.

“Shut up Bodil, you’re going to get us caught.”  Said a bookshelf.

Bashur had gotten all of his iron, and was heading home to smelt it.  He opened the door, and was trying to go into his house, when Pewface stepped on his foot.

“OWWWW!  What the balls!”  He hopped awkwardly inside, sitting down.  He inspected his foot, it was turning dark green.  Bodil was disappointed, Bashur was supposed to get blindness when he walked through the door.  At least there were still other traps around the house.

Bashur still heeded a ton of ingredients for his cake.  He decided to plant some wheat next.  He grabbed his seeds from his chest, and set off to make a garden.  Bashur didn’t see two people follow him out of his house.  Bodil and Double were careful to keep out of sight.  They watched Bashur set down the seeds grabbing his hoe. 

Bodil leapt out, grabbing the seeds and out of sight before Double could do anything.  The Melon didn’t even flinch.  He worked on the land, not even noticing that the bush behind him was rustling.  Bashur turned around, but the seeds were gone. 

“Where could they be?”  He muttered to himself.  He got up and walked around.  Bodil cursed, Bashur was coming right at him.  Bodil ran, fast as he could to get away before Bashur saw him, the seeds clutched in his hand.  Double followed him, however he got stuck in a pit of cobwebs, placed there by Bodil. 

“Help me!”  He whispered frantically

“I’ll be right back, hold on Triple!”  Bodil dashed away, not hearing Double’s sigh, he was regretting getting involved in this. 

Bashur couldn’t find the seed around the garden, so he headed behind his house, maybe Pewface had stolen them.  Suddenly something smacked into him, falling over, his 3D glasses hitting the grass.  He looked, seeing Bodil40 looking at him, only Bashur could see his clear blue eyes.  Bashur was mesmerized; Bodil’s eyes were so beautiful. 

Bodil gazed in shock at Bashur, his eyes were a mix of red and green, swirled in his irises.  Bashur leaned closer, pressing his lips onto his.  Bodil froze, before leaning into the kiss, passionately kissing back. 

When they finally broke apart, Bodil hugged him, trying to catch his breath.  Bashur’s arm snaked around Bodil’s waist, pulling him closer. 

“That’s disgusting!”  A voice rang out behind them, scaring Bodil. 

“Be quiet Pewface!” Bashur shouted back.

“Hey!  You stole my wheat seeds!”  Bashur noticed the seeds still clutched in his hand.  Bodil laughed his signature laugh, and they walked into the house.

A while later, Bodil suddenly remembered something. 

“I forgot about Double!”