Chapter 5

(A/N): We've almost reached 100 views! :D >w<

Katelyn's POV-

I was bingeing out, watching a marathon of Once Upon A Time, when my phone rang.
"Ugh." I groaned and grasped my phone. Who would be calling me now? I looked at the caller ID.
Travis?!
I quickly paused the show and accepted the call.
"Travis? You know you called Katelyn, right?" I asked uncertainty.
Travis seemed to sniffle. Was he crying? Is he OK?! "I-I know and I'm sorry for c-calling, but I really need someone to talk too..." Travis quietly sobbed into the phone. Oh my Irene he is crying.
"I'm here, Travis. No need to apologize. But...what about Dante?" I ask slowly.
"I don't know, I just...something tells me to talk to you." I could almost see his weak smile, his tear-stained cheeks, his puffy green eyes and tossled white hair. Why would he want to talk to me? I'm suprised he would.
"Is everything alright, Travis? You sound like you've been crying." I ask, the concern obvious in my voice.
"I have been." His voice shakes a little, and then he says something that completely suprised me. "Katelyn, have I ever told you...anyone really...about my parents?"
"No, Travis..." I gasp as I realize what this means. "Did you get some memories back?"
"Mhm...yeah, I did..." Travis began to cry again. "I remember...my mom...my dad. They where perfect together. Then...my dad...he changed. For the worse. He began drinking...a lot...one time he came home, drunk. He...he had a gun...he was mad at my mom for some reason...he...he..." Travis's voice broke. "He killed her..." He cried harder.
"I'm coming." I told him, turning off the TV and walking out the door.
"W-what?" He asked, confused.
"Give me fifteen minutes."

{Time skip to hospital brought to you by Sprinkles! Nya~!}

I open the door too see Travis curled up, crying. Without saying a word, I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. He stiffened, suprised by my touch, and looked up to see me.
"K-Katelyn?" He stuttered, a blush spreading across his cheeks. "Y-you shouldn't see me like this..."
I squeezed him gently. "I don't care. You're hurting and I'm helping. That's what friends are for." I soothed, and he looked at me, processing my words. Then he flung his arms around me as well, burying his face into the crook of my neck. "S-she was beautiful..." He whispered into my neck, his body shaking, and I froze as I felt his cold breath on my neck.
"I'm sure she was." I reassuringly rub his back, finding the embrace feeling...right. I tried to hide it from myself before, but now, with him weeping in my arms, I can't deny it: I love Travis. And now he's gone. He's forgotten everything and it's all my fault.
I felt Travis go limp in my arms, beginning to fall asleep. "She was almost as pretty as you..." He murmured subconsciously before he drifted off.
I let out a small chuckle. I see bits and pieces of the old Travis are returning. But was that him just being flirtatious or was he speaking his mind? I felt heat creep across my cheeks, and tried to pull Travis away. Nope, his grip was to tight. I sigh, flopping down onto the bed, bringing Travis down with me.
I smile and run my hands through his hair. He shifts in his sleep and cuddles into me.
I gently kiss his forehead as he sleeps. A small smile appears on his face. I blush. He didn't feel that, did he?! Meh, who cares. I yawn. Oh crap, am I getting tired as well? Stay awake...stay awake...Travis looks so comfortable sleeping though...stay awake...
ZzzZzZzzzzzZzz...

(KATELYN YOU FAILED TO STAY AWAKE SHERBY~SAMA IS DISAPPOINTED IN YOU)