Chapter 9

(A/N): I found this picture hilarious.
Anyone else get it? XD

Katelyn's POV-
Oh my Irene he kissed me. Hesitantly, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms sneaked around my waist, pressing me closer. Sadly, we had to break apart, due to a pesky little problem called air. He pulled me into a tight embrace, his eyes flashing with what I guessed was memories flowing back to him.
I nuzzled my head into his neck, and he lay his chin on my head, tracing imaginary circles on my back. It was perfect. I didn't want it to end.
"We should get back before people worry." Travis mumbled, but I could tell he didn't want to.
I didn't want to either. But he did have a point. I broke away from his grasp, gave him a quick peck on the lips and intertwined his hand in mine. "Yeah." I sighed, and he gave my hand a tiny squeeze.
"Katelyn...I remember you. I remember you hitting me on the head with that volleyball. I remember you hitting me every time I made some perverted flirt attempt. I remember the Valentine's Date. I remember the crash. I...I remember loving you." Travis's eyes water with tears of happiness. "I've loved you since I laid my eyes on you. Katelyn..." He clasped his other hand on mine. "Will you bd my girlfriend?"
Tears brimmed in my eyes as well. I've waited for this for a long time. It took me a long time to realize it, but I love Travis. "Y...yes." I pulled him into a small kiss and then rested my forehead on his, laughing. He chuckled too. Then we went back to the party, together. ♡(YASSSSSSSSS)
We tried to sneak in through Dante's room, but he was in there chatting up Vlyad. (No judgles. I ships whut I ships.) So we went in the back and it seemed no one has noticed our absence. A few minutes later, Charlotte hopped up a few minutes later. "Hey, Travis, what's your number?" She asked.
"666-666-6665." Travis replied, and Charlotte giggled. Travis has a weird number.
She hopped away, and I few seconds later, he recieved a text.

From: 253-589-3894

#: It's Char. I ship it ♡♡♡Kate, treat my baby bro right! C;

I laughed as Travis stared at his phone. "I guess we weren't so alone." I laughed, reading the text over his shoulder. I glanced at Charlotte and she winked.
Travis laughed and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close. "I really don't care who knows as long as I'm with you." He whispered into my ear, and I blushed and gave him a light punch on his arm. This was all to perfect. Travis is back.