Aiden Pearce x Reader - When Does It Go Away

Note: Enjoy! Song Inspired: JoJo & Travis Garland - When Does It Go Away.
__________________________________________________________________________________
YOUR P.O.V
It was a year later after the avenging event happened, Aiden and I went into hiding to which we tried our best to live a normal life on our seperate paths. Things get really normal to fast which to the point you felt so alone, empty and heartbroken without the people you know around you. With Clara gone, Aiden has went rouge once again and well T-bone; Has his unfinished business with Blume Corporation. Other than the hackers, you kept in contact with Nicky although both of you live far away from each other and you are currently skyping with her.

"Hey Nicky, how's life? Missed you so much." You barely put on a smile.

"Hey (y/n). Life's gets much more better for Jackson ever since we moved away from Chicago. Missed you too." Nicky smiled back at you.

"Have you heard from Aiden yet?" You were basically worried about him.

"Sorry (y/n), I haven't heard from him. It's been 6 months since he called me to see how you are doing." Nicky knew how worried you were about Aiden.

"Nicky, I have to honestly tell you that I haven't been so well, ever since all of us went on our seperate ways. I feel so empty, so broken. I wish I could bring back time to where all of us where together." Your tears started to flow down your cheeks.

"(Y/n), I-" you cut her mid-sentence.

"If only Aiden was here right now, I would be so happy. If only we didn't walked away from each other, we would have continued our lives together. To tell you the truth, I had to lie to him that I'll be fine living our seperate ways. Well, I was fucking wrong Nicky." You and Nicky are crying.

"(Y/N), I wish I was there to hug and comfort you. I know how Aiden means to you, if only you told him the truth he would have not leave you like this." Nicky told you, while rubbing away her tears.

"It's alright Nicky. I've been through a lot lately which made me feel like crap all of a sudden, but somehow I couldn't let this feeling go. As if that someone, somewhere is watching over me." You sniffed.

"Most probably you might want to turn around and find out it yourself." As you followed what Nicky told you and turned around.

You couldn't believe your eyes, it was Aiden standing behind you smiling. You where happy and shock at the same time, that it made you started bawling at your seat.

"A-aiden... I-is that really you?" You stuttered.

"Yeah, it me (y/n)." Aiden started to go towards you, and knelt in front of you.

You hugged him instantly and the both of you fall to the floor. It's been so long since you get to see him again and it felt right that he's with you now. Minutes past and you broke the hug, but Aiden held you close to him only providing few centimeters of space between the two of you. It has been only 6 months but so much has change Aiden in terms of appearence, you thought to yourself.

AIDEN'S P.O.V
I know that it's just been 6 months, but damn (y/n) has become much more beautiful than the last time I saw her, I taught as I stared at her. If only time would stop for us, we both stayed like this and never let go of each other. Out of nowhere, a cough brought (y/n) and I out of our trance and back to reality, which I realize that it was my sister still on the other side of the skype video call.

YOUR P.O.V
"Okay you two lovebirds, since you guys are united I better sign out now I have things to tend to. I bet the both of you have so many things to catch up with one another, but (y/n) let's talk again soon. Oh! And Aiden please be in contact with me soon. Jacks would love to hear that your still alive and well, okay?" Nicky mentioned.

"I will Nicky. I'll probably call you tomorrow morning." Aiden now stood beside you, as you are sitting down on your comfortable rotating chair.

"Talk to you soon Nicky, bye and goodnight." You wave her goodbye and ended the skype call.

Your day has been one hell of a rollercoaster, but now with Aiden by your side everything would be different. You had so many questions to ask Aiden, that was floating on your mind.

"(Y/n), don't make anything hard on yourself, you know you could ask me anything right now." Aiden knew what you were thinking.

"Where did you dissappeared to, Aiden? The last time I check your location, you were at the bunker." You asked him, slightly mad.

"I had business to take care of and I knew you were keeping track of me, to where I was going so I had to leave my phone hidden somewhere in the bunker." He answered.

"Why'd you have to do that? Just to keep me away from the things that you do, is that it? I've been checking on you just to make sure you are still out there alive. I actually didn't want to go back into that hacker lifestyle anymore Aiden. It's taking a toll on me but ever since you have gone rouge, I knew I had to do something about it. Tracing you was pretty hard eventhough with a little help from T-bone, he was brought back to the bunker once more." You stated.

"I need to keep you away from all this and I'm so sorry that I made you go back on hacking. I need to keep you safe and I don't want to lose you, just like how I lose Clara. I didn't mean to let her into doing my work for me but I couldn't change it anymore." Aiden blurted out.

You knew Clara and Aiden had a little chemistry back then, but know ever since she died you took her place to have a romantic relationship with Aiden. It was as if destiny and fate had intertwined and took action for the both of you to be together.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry I had to bring up Clara to this conversation. It's just I don't want to repeat the same mistakes that I have made in the past. Putting people to risk their lives for the sake of avenging one of his family members." Aiden reasoned.

"You know what Aiden, you can sleep on the couch tonight. I know you didn't do anything wrong is just that, I need time to think. Alone." You sighed and went to the room which you usually share with Aiden.

Aiden was mildly shock to what you have to say, he didn't came back just to have a small fight with you. All he wanted was to reconcile and mend all the emptiness that you have felt for the last couple of months.

AIDEN'S P.O.V
Hours later, after (y/n) was already sound asleep I sneaked into the bedroom which she didn't locked from earlier on. I changed my outfit and went into bed next to her which I felt her move closer to me. Oh, how I've missed her flora hair shampoo that she has been using, I thought as I was hugging her.

"Aiden, I'm so sorry for what I have to say earlier, that you could sleep on the couch." As (y/n) mumbled on my chest.

"It's alright, I forgive you. I know you've been through a lot lately, ever since I was gone. Let us make a new start tomorrow, is that okay? I'll make it up to you." I groggily spoke to her.

"Mmhmm." She replied and held me tighter and closer to her as we both are overcome into a deep sleep.